Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You know it was a good night when .......

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You know it was a good night when .......

Went up to Wisconson to help a buddie move there this weekend, anyway Saturday night we all went to the bar , my 5 friends and I; and you know it was a good night when:
    we all broke out into a massive wrestling match outside his house.

One of my friends (a 24 yr old) was ing like a little girl because his girlfriend didn't love him anymore, because she told him to shut up so she could sleep.

my other friend slept with one boot on because he couldn't figure out how to untie it

another friend was going to walk home, to Illinois and the other slept outside on the picnic table and I had to spend an hour finding my shoes the next morning

Anyway going to pick up the Firehawk this Friday
    Beau

97 Red Firebird 3.8L stock (for sale) & Now a 97 Firehawk

lol, sounds like ya'll had a good time. But it's time for you to change your name on this board
    97 Chevy 'Raro Z28 M6- Ported & Polished LT1 heads,beehives,1.6/1.94 valves, 226/231 custom cam,K&N FIPK, 94-95 BBK shorty's,ORY,Magnaflow Catback,no cats,BMR LCA Relocation Brackets,Lower Control Arms,Adjustable Panhard Bar,Eibach Pro Kit,SPEC Stage 1,Walbro 255 Fuel Pump,30LB Injectors,Pro 5.0,Short stick,MSD 8.5's,NGK TR55's,LT4KM

01 Honda CBR600 F4i-Two bro's,Corbins,SS brake lines

Comment

Working...
    X