Injuneer question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Injuneer question

when i read your install of front coil-overs you said that you need to remove the jounce/ bump stop from the old strut and install it on the new QA1 strut

I couldn't install the jouncer because it was lorger in diamater then the spring?Any thoughts- do i need it and you were right about the upper strut mount siezed to the strut in my case atleast.
    I LOVE COBRA'S -
    THEY TASTE LIKE CHICKEN!

95 SS clone- LT1, t-56, pro 5.0, short stick, sidewinder knob, AS&M headers, 3.73 , TA cover, Borla exhaust, MSD , BMR- chromoly suspension, Torq Thrust II

The writeup covers the QA1 shocks with the Eibach Pro-Kit springs. The Pro-Kits are a larger diameter, like the stock springs. That's why the dust shield/jounce bumper could be moved over. It won't fit with the QA1 springs.

Fred

381ci all-forged stroker - 10.8:1 - CNC LT4 heads/intake - CC solid roller - MoTeC engine management - 8 LS1 coils - 58mm TB - 78# injectors - 300-shot dry nitrous - TH400 - Gear Vendor O/D - Strange 12-bolt - 4.11's - AS&M headers - duals - Corbeau seat - AutoMeter gauges - roll bar - Spohn suspension - QA1 shocks - a few other odds 'n ends. 800HP/800lb-ft at the flywheel, on a 300-shot. 11.5 @ 117MPH straight motor

Comment

Rear Sping Perch?

anything about removing the rear spring purch?

is is just bouncy because of our rear shocks not the springs?
      I LOVE COBRA'S -
      THEY TASTE LIKE CHICKEN!

95 SS clone- LT1, t-56, pro 5.0, short stick, sidewinder knob, AS&M headers, 3.73 , TA cover, Borla exhaust, MSD , BMR- chromoly suspension, Torq Thrust II

Comment

Originally posted by HottestZ28
        anything about removing the rear spring purch?

is is just bouncy because of our rear shocks not the springs?
        You lost me completely on that one.....
        Fred

381ci all-forged stroker - 10.8:1 - CNC LT4 heads/intake - CC solid roller - MoTeC engine management - 8 LS1 coils - 58mm TB - 78# injectors - 300-shot dry nitrous - TH400 - Gear Vendor O/D - Strange 12-bolt - 4.11's - AS&M headers - duals - Corbeau seat - AutoMeter gauges - roll bar - Spohn suspension - QA1 shocks - a few other odds 'n ends. 800HP/800lb-ft at the flywheel, on a 300-shot. 11.5 @ 117MPH straight motor

Comment

Working...
        X