Need To Vent!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need To Vent!!!

So i got my 96 Z out of the shop yesterday after a 400 Va inspection ( outer tie rod, turn signal lens, alinment). No big deal it had just started to pull to the left so i guess i need the tie rod. any way i pick up my wife and son to head to NY for a vacation, and 15 mins into the trip on the 66 i blow the heater hose from the left side of the water pump to the heater core. Just venting. by the way does anyone know what that repair should cost me? I had it towed to a Chevy dealer cause they were the closest repair shop to the break down!!!! I will say that while i was talking to the trooper that pulled up behinde me some kid rear ended a car while he was ruber necking at me..........

Ouch! You didn't get too far on that trip, eh?
    Joe K.
    '11 BMW 328i
    '10 Matrix S AWD
    Previously: '89 Plymouth Sundance Turbo, '98 Camaro V6, '96 Camaro Z28, '99 Camaro Z28, '04 Grand Prix GTP

Comment

That will teach you to come to NY for vaction!!!

Heater hose shouldnt be too pricey....on second thought, theyre probably gonna want to replace the whole thing with the metal junctions and bleeder valves though. That might be pricey. If you want to get off cheap, see if they will just splice in some regular old heater hose instead of replacing the whole thing.
      96 WS6 Formula: Ram Air, 383 Stroker, Ported LT4 Heads and Manifold, 1.6 Crane Rollers, 58MM T.B., AS&M Headers, Borla Exhaust, Meziere Elec. H2O Pump, Canton Deep Sump Oil Pan, 100 HP OF TNT N2O!! , T56 Conversion w/ Pro 5.0 shifter, SPEC Stage 3 Clutch, Hotchkiss Subframe Conn., Lakewood Adj. Panhard Bar, Spohn Adj. LCA's, BMR Adj. T.A., Custom 12 bolt w/ 3:73's, Moser Axles, Eaton Posi, Moser Girdle
      11.6 @ 123mph (1.6 60' - getting there )

Comment

Working...
      X