My car is healed!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My car is healed!!

I got the new ignition module installed today after work. It was a piece of cake with the exception of a couple of grated knuckles. Now she runs smooth as can be again, and I finally activated my Theft-Loc feature on my stereo. I could have sworn that I basically read that manual front to back when I got the car, guess I skipped that prt. Anyway, thanks again to all who helped me through my whole mis-firing ordeal. I am definitely glad I took ya'll's advice and did the install myself. I think I saved myself some major bucks by doing so. You guys rock! I am so glad to be a member of this forum. I love you guys!

2000 Black Camaro w/3800 V6. Hotchkis STB, Whisper Lid, K&N, Flowmaster exhaust.

glad we all could help...isn't it much more rewarding doing it yourself? yay!

Christopher Teng

1999 · A4 · 3.73's · Auburn LSD · Whisper Lid · K&N · Pacesetter Headers/Y-pipe
    Magnaflow Cat & Catback · MSD Coils/Wires · Bosch +4 Plugs · EGR Bypass
    B&M SuperCooler · 160* Stat · Descreened MAF · SLP CAI · BMR STB & SFC
    Strano Sways · Eibach Springs · Bilstein HD Shocks · Hawk-Pads · Brembo Blanks
    Speedlines · Nitto 555s · Texas Speed Mail Tune

Lots of Weight Savings · Stubby Antenna · Corbeau TRS · Zaino · 273K

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

Good Job Todd, I know that's a great feeling.

-Coop
      NBM '02 Z, SLP Lid, Corsa Cat-Back
      (SOLD 07/03/2004)

Comment

It's always a drag while it's happening, but, if you stick with it and figure it out, then you learn something along the way & feel good about it later.

Comment

All-in-all, you turned it into a positive experience. You saved a boatload of cash, you learned how easy it can be to do some of the work yourself, and you have just a little extra satisfaction with your car and the way it runs.

Fred

381ci all-forged stroker - 10.8:1 - CNC LT4 heads/intake - CC solid roller - MoTeC engine management - 8 LS1 coils - 58mm TB - 78# injectors - 300-shot dry nitrous - TH400 - Gear Vendor O/D - Strange 12-bolt - 4.11's - AS&M headers - duals - Corbeau seat - AutoMeter gauges - roll bar - Spohn suspension - QA1 shocks - a few other odds 'n ends. 800HP/800lb-ft at the flywheel, on a 300-shot. 11.5 @ 117MPH straight motor

Comment

Working...
          X