Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nfb: mdw.......don't have to tell ya

Memorial Day Weekend.

One of the highest traffic fatality weekends of the year....if not "the".

folks heading for the beaches and such for the first time of the year....

in our area, its a nightmare. lane jumpers, speeders, "me first" me first!!!!!!!!

tempers flaring......

stay safe, stay away from the interstates if you can.

ride on brohs.

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
    Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
    sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

will do my best to but I have to travel on HELL-95 to NYC to visit the GF's parents . Hope I survive . I plan on driving slow and leaving lots of room between me and the car in front of me(if I can without cars running me off the road)
    Rhode Island Red *Lurker since 1997*

2002 Firehawk #0035/1503 !Cags | !Air | !PCV | Airborn-coated Kooks LT's | Powerbond UD Pulley | Custom Cam | Ported Oil pump | LS2 timing chain | Comp 918's | Hardened push rods | LSS | BMR STB | SLP Bolt-on SFC's | drill mod |TB Bypass | Ported TB | Custom Dyno tuning | 160* thermostat | LS7 Clutch
    Ordered: May 1, 2001 Built: June 1, 2001 Delivered August 25, 2001
    pics and info

Comment

Will do... You do the same, Ken.
      SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
      SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
      17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
      Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

I'm just stayin' at home. All you travelers be safe and have a good time.
        1989 TA
        Flowmaster exhaust
        Ghetto CAI

1994 TA GT
        K&N CAI
        Magnaflow catback

www.nkyfba.com

Comment

I hear ya big guy... I'm heading down to Penn State this weekend for my Daughters Volleyball tournament. Almost 400 teams are going to be there from all over the East coast. At least I have next week off and I can get home and clean the cars and hopefully get some work done around the house.

Have a safe weekend all.....
          2005 GTO (mine) K&N CAI and Magnaflow exhaust, drilled and slotted rotors, and other minor mods.
          1994 Formula (mine) SOLD 6-23-08 Still miss it
          2002 V6 Firebird (wifes)
          2013 GMC Sierra (mine)
          2011 Cadillac CTS4 (wifes)

Comment

Heading to Kentucky, north of Lexington. Yea, go'na take the TA. Should be a fun drive.

Ya'll be safe.....

John
            97RS "Arrest me red" - LETSCEM - under the knife
            02WS.6/TA #4024 "Wash me again black" RDOZREL - Hotchkis STB, MTI lid, BMR SFC's, BMR SB's, SB Brake Lines, SureStop rotors, Carbotech pads.
            99 Bravada

Comment

I'll be on the lake. The boaters are even more dangerous with a little liquid courage.

Comment

Kerm to scientifically back up what you are saying

East coast has the dumbest drivers Luckily I learned to drive in Southern California beacuse this report states Rhode Island has the dumbest drivers
                Rhode Island Red *Lurker since 1997*

2002 Firehawk #0035/1503 !Cags | !Air | !PCV | Airborn-coated Kooks LT's | Powerbond UD Pulley | Custom Cam | Ported Oil pump | LS2 timing chain | Comp 918's | Hardened push rods | LSS | BMR STB | SLP Bolt-on SFC's | drill mod |TB Bypass | Ported TB | Custom Dyno tuning | 160* thermostat | LS7 Clutch
                Ordered: May 1, 2001 Built: June 1, 2001 Delivered August 25, 2001
                pics and info

Comment

Going to Beverly Lake in Ontario, Canada. Im going to try out my new pop up camper.....should be a good time if it doesnt rain!
                  96 WS6 Formula: Ram Air, 383 Stroker, Ported LT4 Heads and Manifold, 1.6 Crane Rollers, 58MM T.B., AS&M Headers, Borla Exhaust, Meziere Elec. H2O Pump, Canton Deep Sump Oil Pan, 100 HP OF TNT N2O!! , T56 Conversion w/ Pro 5.0 shifter, SPEC Stage 3 Clutch, Hotchkiss Subframe Conn., Lakewood Adj. Panhard Bar, Spohn Adj. LCA's, BMR Adj. T.A., Custom 12 bolt w/ 3:73's, Moser Axles, Eaton Posi, Moser Girdle
                  11.6 @ 123mph (1.6 60' - getting there )

Comment

Originally posted by fastTA
                    I'll be on the lake. The boaters are even more dangerous with a little liquid courage.
                    I'll be on the lake too and I can relate to the "liquid courage" thing. Drunk Boaters can be a lot more dangerous than drunk drivers.
                    2000 Camaro SS..........6 speed triple black

Comment

Originally posted by Rhode Island Red
                      Kerm to scientifically back up what you are saying

East coast has the dumbest drivers Luckily I learned to drive in Southern California beacuse this report states Rhode Island has the dumbest drivers

"According to the study, many drivers find basic practices, such as merging and interpreting road signs, difficult."

Like freaking Yield signs!! I swear a vast majority of people have no idea what a yield sign does. sheesh Another big gripe of mine is "exit only" lanes versus "exit this lane" lanes. If it says get in this lane to exit, you don't have to get out of that lane if you don't want to exit!!!! Conversely, if it says exit only, expect that lane to end soon you *^$*%! Don't come swerving over into my lane because you can't read a sign!!!
                      Dave M
                      Life, liberty, and the pursuit of all who threaten it!

Comment

Am going camping, whoo hoo ... hehe nothing ike open air and cooler full of draft beer.
                        1993 TA SOLD

-------------------------------------------
                        "Unless It's Fatal, It's No Big Deal"

Comment

No road time for me this memorial day. BBQ + beer + wash and zaino (if weather permits) + baseball + good friends and family is my plan of attack

Enjoy the weekend all.

Stay safe everyone!
                          black 95 t/a, a4, beefed up tranny w/ higher stall converter, transgo shift kit, trans temp gauge, trans cooler, richmond 3.73's, loudmouth, hypertech programmer, 160 thermo, descreened maf, TB bypass and airfoil, trick flow intake elbow, underdrive pulleys, moroso cai, edelbrock panhard rod, bmr stb, slp sfc's, fiberglass firehawk hood, hawk pads, taylor wires, ngk plugs, royal purple fluids,...and hopefully more to come

Comment

I went to the barbers today, they are all Vets that opened up their own shop and I just realized today that it was MDW. Man its good to be 18. I have no idea on time i guess... ride safely and have fun

Comment

Working...
                            X