Loudmouth II sound clip

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loudmouth II sound clip

I finally got it on and i love it. I have a short clip of the Loudmouth II and wanted you guys to hear it, but I dunno how to get her on here. If anyone can help let me know.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside thoroughly used up and totally worn out, loudly proclaiming......WOW WHAT A RIDE!!!

pm dj taso, he might host it for you. i wanna hear it.
    97 Chevy 'Raro Z28 M6- Ported & Polished LT1 heads,beehives,1.6/1.94 valves, 226/231 custom cam,K&N FIPK, 94-95 BBK shorty's,ORY,Magnaflow Catback,no cats,BMR LCA Relocation Brackets,Lower Control Arms,Adjustable Panhard Bar,Eibach Pro Kit,SPEC Stage 1,Walbro 255 Fuel Pump,30LB Injectors,Pro 5.0,Short stick,MSD 8.5's,NGK TR55's,LT4KM

01 Honda CBR600 F4i-Two bro's,Corbins,SS brake lines

Comment

yeh i wanna hear it too.... if he doenst host it let meknow, ill be away for the weekend though.
      1996 Trans Am WS6

A4, 3" VForce Catback, Corvette C6 rims, Slotted and Drilled Rotors, 160*stat, BMR SFC, HPP3, B&M Shift Kit.

Comment

Ok here it is thanks to our resident DJtaso. Pacesetter LT's, ORY, no Cats, and Loudmouth II. I love it, no rasp, nice low tolerable rumble, but at WOT LOOK OUT!!!!

http://djtaso.com/videos/MOV00293.MPG
        Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside thoroughly used up and totally worn out, loudly proclaiming......WOW WHAT A RIDE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by RyanB58
          Ok here it is thanks to our resident DJtaso. Pacesetter LT's, ORY, no Cats, and Loudmouth II. I love it, no rasp, nice low tolerable rumble, but at WOT LOOK OUT!!!!

http://djtaso.com/videos/MOV00293.MPG
          "Lemme hear ya say 'YEEEEAAAAAAH BOOOOOOYEEEEEE!!!!' "

Dude, that sounds friggen mean. I love it
          Steve
          79 FSJ - most expensive AMC Jeep ever Mods
          87 GN - its just a 6... Mods
          93 Z28 - slightly tweaked Mods
          http://home.comcast.net/~budlopez

Comment

that sounds awesome. i figured it would be super loud like lm's ive heard on stock manifold, catted cars. That sounds great
            97 Chevy 'Raro Z28 M6- Ported & Polished LT1 heads,beehives,1.6/1.94 valves, 226/231 custom cam,K&N FIPK, 94-95 BBK shorty's,ORY,Magnaflow Catback,no cats,BMR LCA Relocation Brackets,Lower Control Arms,Adjustable Panhard Bar,Eibach Pro Kit,SPEC Stage 1,Walbro 255 Fuel Pump,30LB Injectors,Pro 5.0,Short stick,MSD 8.5's,NGK TR55's,LT4KM

01 Honda CBR600 F4i-Two bro's,Corbins,SS brake lines

Comment

Yeah, I love it, it just sounds mean. I actually like it better than the Borla I had on it before!!!!

Comment

Send it to www.ls1sounds.com
                They only have two LM2 clips there. Your clip is better than both of them.

John
                97RS "Arrest me red" - LETSCEM - under the knife
                02WS.6/TA #4024 "Wash me again black" RDOZREL - Hotchkis STB, MTI lid, BMR SFC's, BMR SB's, SB Brake Lines, SureStop rotors, Carbotech pads.
                99 Bravada

Comment

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetttttt. thats awesome.
                  1996 Trans Am WS6

A4, 3" VForce Catback, Corvette C6 rims, Slotted and Drilled Rotors, 160*stat, BMR SFC, HPP3, B&M Shift Kit.

Comment

sounds awesome!!!!....but the sound of your door closing was louder than the exhaust...
                    95 Z28, A4, 3.23's and some other stuff....

Comment

Of course I knew it would take my friend from the great white north to give a comment like that. Any idea how I can quiet that down my friend?

Comment

Originally posted by RyanB58
                        Linkie no workie
                        2001 Sunset Orange Metallic w/Tan interior WS6 Trans Am, 33k, M6, Borla, SLP lid
                        buttons in the ashtray and a bottle in the trunk Although I have yet to push it

SOLD: '97 Trans Am, 85k, LT1, A4, 3.23's, 98+ Taillights, SLP CAI, SLP Loud Mouth
                        Best of 13.810 @ 100.58 MPH. 2.093 60' See It Here

Comment

sorry, the dj could only host it for a few days for me. It should be on LS1 sounds soon if not already.

Comment

Working...
                          X