• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Steve93Z
    Geez, 84 veiws and not even 7 hrs. old. That was quick lol

Welcome aboard
    70 of them are brianB58's!!!

hahaahahhahaaaaa

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
    Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
    sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Darn . . . she's gone. You think we scared her away ? ? ?
      Darrin C
      '97 Z28 LT1 157K (((S O L D ))) A4, C/I Cold Air Induction, Flomaster Exhaust, SLP Fan Control Mod, Eibach Springs w/1" Drop, Racing Dynamics Shock Tower Brace, Lakewood LCA's.
      07 Ford F150 - Daily Driver. I went from f-body to f-series. I think I'm out of my f'in mind.....

Comment

Originally posted by wolfman
        70 of them are brianB58's!!!

hahaahahhahaaaaa

ahhh-hahahahaha lol

(can't say I blame him though lol)

Originally posted by 97LT1Z28
        Darn . . . she's gone. You think we scared her away ? ? ?
        Well, maybe you and your evil car lol j/k
        Steve
        79 FSJ - most expensive AMC Jeep ever Mods
        87 GN - its just a 6... Mods
        93 Z28 - slightly tweaked Mods
        http://home.comcast.net/~budlopez

Comment

lol....you guys almost scared me away!!! j/k. lol Well, welcome to to F-body!!
          -Dan

1986 350 TPI Trans Am, 700R-4, Flowmaster exhaust, CAI, 180* t/stat, low temp fan switch, SFC's....Sold.

Project Status: LT1 disassembled, researching costs, searching for project car.

Comment

Damn Wolfman, why you gotta call me out like that?

What ya gonna do, when Hulkamania runs Wild on you???

LOL, just a single 23 year old who has an appreciation for lovely ladies.
            Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside thoroughly used up and totally worn out, loudly proclaiming......WOW WHAT A RIDE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by RyanB58
              Jessica,
              All us guys on here love a girl in a f-body.
              Ryan

especially a PRETTY one!!!

Comment

Originally posted by RyanB58
                Damn Wolfman, why you gotta call me out like that?

What ya gonna do, when Hulkamania runs Wild on you???

LOL, just a single 23 year old who has an appreciation for lovely ladies.
                all in fun broh.....all in fun.......

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Comment

welcome to the site, its good to see the ladies into the kool cars . how do u like boca raton so far?
                  1967 Camaro "Project"
                  1972 Chevelle "454"
                  1979 Trans Am "Project Ls-1"

Comment

This thread makes me LOL...
                    Former Ride: 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 - 345 rwhp, 360 rwtq... stock internally.

Current Ride: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT Limited - spec.B #312 of 500

Comment

Originally posted by Jay 02 TA ws6
                      This thread makes me LOL...
                      ssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

ur keepin me awake........dill weed!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Since Wolfman is old school, he probably puts rubber bands around his armpits to make the veins in his arms bulge out.

Comment

Thank you all Boca Raton is full of stuffy, rich dipsh**s with attitudes. It is really pretty though and the beaches can't be beat. I have a white 99 Firebird V6 with a just installed Powerdyne with 6lbs boost. Having some trouble with it though. You all are so nice. I just did some runs in it on Federal Highway. Needs work.

Comment

Originally posted by jessica2112
                            Thank you all Boca Raton is full of stuffy, rich dipsh**s with attitudes. .
                            That's funny. True too. I lived in Boynton and some of my clients were from Boca. I played a couple of golf courses over there and those and equally as nice. I couln't wait to get out of there though.

Comment

Originally posted by jessica2112
                              I have a white 99 Firebird V6 with a just installed Powerdyne with 6lbs boost. Having some trouble with it though. You all are so nice. I just did some runs in it on Federal Highway. Needs work.
                              That's interesting. We get V6 people all the time asking how to get more power out of their cars, and there's only a few who have taken them very far. Anyway, what kinds of problems is it having? and did you get a full kit that adds extra fuel somehow? - did you get bigger injectors, auxillary fuel pump, or a FMU? How about reprogramming?

Comment

Hi Jessica, new here too.

Got rid of my '99 black fb a couple of weeks ago 1st time I've ever cried/sad over getting rid of a car. She was so beautiful....

Doesn't Fl. have A1A? Or is it so littered w/cops that you can't open her up? Not that I know how to fix your prob, but what is your car doing?

Seems like there are some knowledgeable's here that can help. Haven't done anything to my 'new' '02 SS 'cept put a K & N in her. Plan to put synthetic in, when it's time. Take care.

Comment

Working...
                                X