Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you guys think about Lucas Oil and Fuel injector cleaner?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you guys think about Lucas Oil and Fuel injector cleaner?

Hi Guys!

I just wanted to know what your guys thoughts are about Lucas Oil additive and Fuel injector cleaner.

Let me know?

Thanks Lee!
    Lee Stroud in West Virginia

the oil additive is great, quiets the noise of age down a lot on my stock 96T/A just hitting 97K on the motor. (it has a few lifters that go flat when warmed up with out it)

never tried the fuel injector additive.

Comment

I called their tech support with a few questions and they were awesome. I use it with my oil and the motor is nice a quiet- even with 130,000 miles!
      Darrin C
      '97 Z28 LT1 157K (((S O L D ))) A4, C/I Cold Air Induction, Flomaster Exhaust, SLP Fan Control Mod, Eibach Springs w/1" Drop, Racing Dynamics Shock Tower Brace, Lakewood LCA's.
      07 Ford F150 - Daily Driver. I went from f-body to f-series. I think I'm out of my f'in mind.....

Comment

I like Lucas products. I use them as a preventative maintenance, and they seem to keep my fuel system ship-shape. Don't know if they are really workin or not, but at the very least, they don't hurt anything.

Comment

I have used both Lucas Oil additive, and their fuel injector cleaner. I can't say I have noticed much of a difference, but it can't hurt. I haven't had any problems relating to the fuel system or oil, besides a fuel filter, but it's injector cleaner not magic in a bottle. I think out of all things lucas is the best out there so I'll stick with it.

Comment

Working...
          X