The Mach 1 Mustang

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Mach 1 Mustang

I was at a local street race spot last night and a mach 1 mustang was embarrassing Camaros, are the new mach 1 mustang that fast. He says he does not have the gas on and i checked it but yet and still claims that he does not care about 350's, Lt1, ls1. Please give info on the subject!

That was not an empressive sight last night.

I've seen a couple run at our local track - one completely stock ran 13.5 at 104ish. The other (with unknown mods, but nothing real major) ran 12.8 - don't remember the trap speed on that one. Both were on street tires.
    '98 WS6 Formula M6

A few mods...best 1/4 mile results so far 12.64 and 115mph

Comment

Mach 1 is very close to LS1 f-bodies. A well driven LS1 f-body should still take it by a couple tenths stock versus stock.
      Former Ride: 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 - 345 rwhp, 360 rwtq... stock internally.

Current Ride: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT Limited - spec.B #312 of 500

Comment

It's basically a normally aspirated Cobra or the same as a 2000? (the year before they put the supercharger on the it) Cobra.
        2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

dang, this car sounds fast,anybody got pics,
          Miss My Bird

Comment

Working...
          X