Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

nfb: guess what i took delivery of today?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nfb: guess what i took delivery of today?

brand new, 2006, Chevy Express 3500 15 passenger van. leasing it from a company for our van pool. the company foots the bill.all i have to do is be 'caretaker" and driver.....(but i have a backup driver for the afternoon....) makes my commute free and i get to use it for local errands and driving on rainy days (keeps the gto clean in the garage.)

our old van pool company fell through on us.. i managed to find out about this new guy just starting his van fleet, we are only van #2 for him.

she's navy blue, and loaded......

cant believe the dealer turned it over to him, and he turned it over to me..with only 40psi in the rear tires.. with the roll over problem being such an issue on 15pak vans...........NHTSA is all over the industry about it..as we are at GSA Fleet....... 40 friggin psi folks........... 80 is what belongs in those rear load range E's......says so right on the door plak!!!!! idiots!!!!!

got er ready though... even put a Zaino Show Car Polish sticker on the back window...... cause guess what? im gonna give her a few coats to make her look reeeeeaaaaaaallllllllll nice.!!!! that should take a few hrs.....LOL

laters.

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
    Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
    sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Zaino on the work van

1994 Firebird Formula 138,000 Completly Stock

1995 Caprice 9c1 61,000
    2001 Intrigue GL

Comment

Originally posted by gimp19
      Zaino on the work van
      I think they call this "obsessive compulsive behavior".
      2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

Zaino ought to decrease the drag coefficient enough to pick up a few tenths in the MPG arena. Maybe you can get Sal to throw in door decals too.
        2000 Camaro SS..........6 speed triple black

Comment

Wolfie, only you would put Zaino on a 15 pass van!!! Like shining a garage door!! Funny thing is though, after using the Zaino myself, I seem to have a lack of other car care products on the shelf anymore. Used to have meguires and mothers all over. I threw it all out when I tried Zaino!!! So I'd be in the same boat, cause I don't have anything else...

-Paul

WickedLT1's Home on the Web - Wicked Pictures
          95 - Trans Am - LT1 - 6Speed
          Car Status: Hmm, winter projects coming up...

Comment

You're nuts, lol j/k. Who knows maybe you'll start a new trend!!!
            -Dan

1986 350 TPI Trans Am, 700R-4, Flowmaster exhaust, CAI, 180* t/stat, low temp fan switch, SFC's....Sold.

Project Status: LT1 disassembled, researching costs, searching for project car.

Comment

I'd sure appreciate a pic of the van after it's Zaino'd
              Rhode Island Red *Lurker since 1997*

2002 Firehawk #0035/1503 !Cags | !Air | !PCV | Airborn-coated Kooks LT's | Powerbond UD Pulley | Custom Cam | Ported Oil pump | LS2 timing chain | Comp 918's | Hardened push rods | LSS | BMR STB | SLP Bolt-on SFC's | drill mod |TB Bypass | Ported TB | Custom Dyno tuning | 160* thermostat | LS7 Clutch
              Ordered: May 1, 2001 Built: June 1, 2001 Delivered August 25, 2001
              pics and info

Comment

Zaino on the work van ehh? Yep, it's official, he's committable. What's next Zaino on the neighbor's vehicles.

[POLICE VOICE]Put down the Zaino and step away from the car![/POLICE VOICE]

Comment

hey guys, navy blue metalic... and remember, im the "caretaker" of this thing, that means its supposed to remain fairly clean......... now what better way to cut down on wash time than a couple of coats of zaino for protection? im not going to use zfx, ill use up my old bottle of z1 and my old bottle of z5.....

should look pretty good after that... LOL

doing the roof should be the fun part........aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Comment

Originally posted by wolfman

doing the roof should be the fun part........aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
                    That's the worst part on my Tahoe. In between the luggage racks. Not too bad though....I just rub it on/off lengthwise.

Comment

Hmmmm....I can just guess how the conversation went when the car-pool people were deciding who to make the car-taker for the van. "Ok, who wants to take care of this thing?" "I'll do it!" "Ok, but remember, you will be responsible for keeping it clean." "Oh......nevermind." "That thing is huge...I'm not cleaning it." "Me niether." "Who, oh who, would be anal ( ) enough to keep this thing and keep it clean?........Ken! He uses all that Zaino stuff....I'll bet if we let him keep it he would have that thing shining like a Corvette 24/7, insie and out." It was an obvious choice. Always lend your toys to the kid who keeps all of his in the original packages stacked neatly in his toybox.

2000 Black Camaro w/3800 V6. Hotchkis STB, Whisper Lid, K&N, Flowmaster exhaust.

Comment

lol

making the work van shine thats a new one buy me i guess
                        1997 Camaro Z28 Pacesetter Long tubes, ORY-Pipe, Accel 30# Injectors, MSD Cap & Rotor, MSD Super Conductor Wires, NGK Irdium TR55IV Plugs, and Borla Catback. Madtuner Tune, SLP High/Low fan switch, NGK o2 sensors

New Longblock at 110,947 and everything above.

Comment

Originally posted by DierDesire824
                          lol

making the work van shine thats a new one buy me i guess
                          who wants to "buy" you? how much?

Comment

Originally posted by TODD 2000 V6 CAMARO
                            Hmmmm....I can just guess how the conversation went when the car-pool people were deciding who to make the car-taker for the van. "Ok, who wants to take care of this thing?" "I'll do it!" "Ok, but remember, you will be responsible for keeping it clean." "Oh......nevermind." "That thing is huge...I'm not cleaning it." "Me niether." "Who, oh who, would be anal ( ) enough to keep this thing and keep it clean?........Ken! He uses all that Zaino stuff....I'll bet if we let him keep it he would have that thing shining like a Corvette 24/7, insie and out." It was an obvious choice. Always lend your toys to the kid who keeps all of his in the original packages stacked neatly in his toybox.
                            they had no choice. im the primary driver of the van we have now.,..i found the company and got the contract.... these people "float" and count on someone else to care for them.... im da caretaker,......of the van.....and the pool..... they are helpless slugs without me........bwaahahahahaahahahahaha

i rule.....

bwahahahahahahaahahahahahahaha

i crack myself up

bwwaaaahahahaha

Comment

Working...
                            X