Well, I am speechless.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, I am speechless.

I run across many different ways that people customize their car. I pulled into the local Office Depot and there it was..... I still can't put it into words.

I'm really curious if it would withstand a car wash.

That takes hood ornament to an entirely different level.
    1999 Ram Air Trans Am. M6

SFC( not sure what kind), drilled/slotted rotors, K&N air filter, all free mods, 3" Borla cat back exaust, electric exaust cut out, NGK spark plugs, royal purple motor oil, and Zaino .Maybe more. I find more stuff done to it everytime I look at it.

Comment

"Jesus is our Bestest friend" - nice wording!

Comment

Its people like that who give Christians a bad name.......WACKO
        96 WS6 Formula: Ram Air, 383 Stroker, Ported LT4 Heads and Manifold, 1.6 Crane Rollers, 58MM T.B., AS&M Headers, Borla Exhaust, Meziere Elec. H2O Pump, Canton Deep Sump Oil Pan, 100 HP OF TNT N2O!! , T56 Conversion w/ Pro 5.0 shifter, SPEC Stage 3 Clutch, Hotchkiss Subframe Conn., Lakewood Adj. Panhard Bar, Spohn Adj. LCA's, BMR Adj. T.A., Custom 12 bolt w/ 3:73's, Moser Axles, Eaton Posi, Moser Girdle
        11.6 @ 123mph (1.6 60' - getting there )

Comment

indeed...wowser. Bestest? dang...

Christopher Teng

1999 · A4 · 3.73's · Auburn LSD · Whisper Lid · K&N · Pacesetter Headers/Y-pipe
          Magnaflow Cat & Catback · MSD Coils/Wires · Bosch +4 Plugs · EGR Bypass
          B&M SuperCooler · 160* Stat · Descreened MAF · SLP CAI · BMR STB & SFC
          Strano Sways · Eibach Springs · Bilstein HD Shocks · Hawk-Pads · Brembo Blanks
          Speedlines · Nitto 555s · Texas Speed Mail Tune

Lots of Weight Savings · Stubby Antenna · Corbeau TRS · Zaino · 273K

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

Maybe he thinks he is a new age Noah's Ark considering all the rain you guys have been getting!

Comment

This reminds me whe I was driving from VA. , guy had "Real Men Love Jesus" on the back of his truck.
              1993 TA SOLD

-------------------------------------------
              "Unless It's Fatal, It's No Big Deal"

Comment

Originally posted by alenstein
                This reminds me whe I was driving from VA. , guy had "Real Men Love Jesus" on the back of his truck.
                i have a neighbor in my court that has that on his blue ford ranger.............

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
                Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
                sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Mayby that is the "bestest" they could do
                  95 Trans Am, K&N CAI, LT4 knock module, Flowmaster exhuast, Grant GT steering wheel, Sony head unit w/sub, Autometer Gauges

Comment

"Me fail Engrish, that's umpossible"
                    97 SS #C007
                    Polo Green w/ tan leather A4
                    SLP headers, Loudmouth, Koni SA, Spohn LCA, Spohn PHR, Spohn relo brackets, pro-kit, B&M Stage II Shift Kit, air foil, 160 therm, LT4 KM, BFG KDW

Comment

When I went inside, I immediatly knew who owned the car. An elderly man, probably close to 80 was standing up at the copy desk. He was wearing a baseball cap with the words "Behave the Lord". He was impatiently fidgeting while workers were doing his printing job.

What I want to know is what he used to hold that crap to his hood. I wonder if he used JB weld?

Comment

WOW!!!.. Look inside the car... He has tons more animals. I think that he might like animals a little too much.... (The way Michael Jackson likes kids.)
                        No F-Body right now

Comment

Originally posted by Joe 1320
                          What I want to know is what he used to hold that crap to his hood. I wonder if he used JB weld?
                          I agree....same thing that was just boggling my mind as well

I think I might just have to do the same thing to the t/a and become part of the God Squad.

I just don't know about some people
                          black 95 t/a, a4, beefed up tranny w/ higher stall converter, transgo shift kit, trans temp gauge, trans cooler, richmond 3.73's, loudmouth, hypertech programmer, 160 thermo, descreened maf, TB bypass and airfoil, trick flow intake elbow, underdrive pulleys, moroso cai, edelbrock panhard rod, bmr stb, slp sfc's, fiberglass firehawk hood, hawk pads, taylor wires, ngk plugs, royal purple fluids,...and hopefully more to come

Comment

Nice to see someone not afraid of their beliefs, but it's a little extreme, if not dangerous

What if those things come flying off at 40 mph down the interstate?! Hope he used Gorrilla Glue and not Duct tape.

Guess if 'ya live long enuf you'll see about everything...

Comment

Originally posted by wolfman
                              i have a neighbor in my court that has that on his blue ford ranger.............

Hehe, I think the guy drove a red ranger.
                              1993 TA SOLD

-------------------------------------------
                              "Unless It's Fatal, It's No Big Deal"

Comment

Working...
                              X