It's getting aweful wet around here

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's getting aweful wet around here

The water levels haven't really dropped since the last hurricane season. We've been getting days of torrential downpours and things are starting to get pretty saturated. To the point that we're under flood watches. Florida's weather is getting pretty screwy.

time to move up here to VA...................

then you can buy the Hawk and I can see it once in a while....

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
    Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
    sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Originally posted by wolfman
      time to move up here to VA...................

then you can buy the Hawk and I can see it once in a while....
      yeah...probably...whatever. LOL

GA weather is all messed up too...67 degrees yesterday as a high, when the average is 87!

Christopher Teng

1999 · A4 · 3.73's · Auburn LSD · Whisper Lid · K&N · Pacesetter Headers/Y-pipe
      Magnaflow Cat & Catback · MSD Coils/Wires · Bosch +4 Plugs · EGR Bypass
      B&M SuperCooler · 160* Stat · Descreened MAF · SLP CAI · BMR STB & SFC
      Strano Sways · Eibach Springs · Bilstein HD Shocks · Hawk-Pads · Brembo Blanks
      Speedlines · Nitto 555s · Texas Speed Mail Tune

Lots of Weight Savings · Stubby Antenna · Corbeau TRS · Zaino · 273K

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

Originally posted by LimTeng99TransAm

GA weather is all messed up too...67 degrees yesterday as a high, when the average is 87!
        I would gladly take 67 degrees as an average at this point. It's been either cold, raining, or both here in New England. I've had the tops off my car twice in the last month. I think the whole east coast has been off pattern this year.
        SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
        SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
        17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
        Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

Originally posted by LimTeng99TransAm

And we haven't seen the sun in a week. It's getting old.
          2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

Originally posted by Joe 1320
            The water levels haven't really dropped since the last hurricane season. We've been getting days of torrential downpours and things are starting to get pretty saturated. To the point that we're under flood watches. Florida's weather is getting pretty screwy.
            It's global warming caused by cow flatulence & Al Gore. They said on TV that 1 degree rise in water temperature of the ocean caused all those hurricanes last year. And all those cars you have are causing a hole in the ozone of your neighborhood, so you're also to blame!

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin - Blown 95 TA
              It's global warming caused by cow flatulence & Al Gore. They said on TV that 1 degree rise in water temperature of the ocean caused all those hurricanes last year. And all those cars you have are causing a hole in the ozone of your neighborhood, so you're also to blame!
              Yea that global warming has caused us to be 20 degrees colder than normal.
              2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin - Blown 95 TA
                If it weren't for Al Gore, we wouldn't be posting on these forums.
                SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
                SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
                17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
                Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

Originally posted by 02 WS6
                  If it weren't for Al Gore, we wouldn't be posting on these forums.
                  It's the heat from all the computers that's doing it!

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff 95 Z28
                    Yea that global warming has caused us to be 20 degrees colder than normal.
                    Now, now...The New Ice Age is also a product of global warming.

Comment

Yeah this rain is really screwing crap up. I live in palm beach and I work at a golf course and this rain is killing my hours. I got like nothing this week, not to mention I'm not making any tips this week.

Comment

i know man its rained this whole week really bad here in pompano beach, driving is a pain.... makes work alot longer
                        1967 Camaro "Project"
                        1972 Chevelle "454"
                        1979 Trans Am "Project Ls-1"

Comment

3.25 inches here over the last three days....temps haven't been out of the 60's either.
                          2000 Camaro SS..........6 speed triple black

Comment

Working...
                          X