• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nfb: check this out........

http://www.ls1gto.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27404

unreal. my home state...dis brah has some major moolla! $$

more power to him.........

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
    Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
    sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

I got the chills!!! oh my goodness that vette is crucial stuff! Could careless for the chic...but D@mn, that's one sick vette!

Christopher Teng

1999 · A4 · 3.73's · Auburn LSD · Whisper Lid · K&N · Pacesetter Headers/Y-pipe
    Magnaflow Cat & Catback · MSD Coils/Wires · Bosch +4 Plugs · EGR Bypass
    B&M SuperCooler · 160* Stat · Descreened MAF · SLP CAI · BMR STB & SFC
    Strano Sways · Eibach Springs · Bilstein HD Shocks · Hawk-Pads · Brembo Blanks
    Speedlines · Nitto 555s · Texas Speed Mail Tune

Lots of Weight Savings · Stubby Antenna · Corbeau TRS · Zaino · 273K

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

Wow.... That things sick....
      2005 GTO (mine) K&N CAI and Magnaflow exhaust, drilled and slotted rotors, and other minor mods.
      1994 Formula (mine) SOLD 6-23-08 Still miss it
      2002 V6 Firebird (wifes)
      2013 GMC Sierra (mine)
      2011 Cadillac CTS4 (wifes)

Comment

That vette is disgusting...not like they're too many vettes that aren't or anything....but d@mn.

If I were him, I would go through tires like water, hang out on the beach, and hang out with my gf......non stop
        black 95 t/a, a4, beefed up tranny w/ higher stall converter, transgo shift kit, trans temp gauge, trans cooler, richmond 3.73's, loudmouth, hypertech programmer, 160 thermo, descreened maf, TB bypass and airfoil, trick flow intake elbow, underdrive pulleys, moroso cai, edelbrock panhard rod, bmr stb, slp sfc's, fiberglass firehawk hood, hawk pads, taylor wires, ngk plugs, royal purple fluids,...and hopefully more to come

Comment

Originally posted by 95TransAm
          That vette is disgusting...not like they're too many vettes that aren't or anything....but d@mn.

If I were him, I would go through tires like water, hang out on the beach, and hang out with my gf......non stop
          i wouldnt own a car like that over there. there's no place to open it up...... no where... traffic is snarled....

id be in the ocean on a board rippin like the old days, hanging out on the beach..and spending my money on other things, thats for sure.

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Comment

Originally posted by wolfman
            i wouldnt own a car like that over there. there's no place to open it up...... no where... traffic is snarled....
            He's not kidding either. I went back last summer and traffic is even worse than I remember (on Oahu and Maui anyway).

'87 Camaro - 2.8L MPFI, 700R4 swapped to T5, B&M Ripper Shifter, Dynomax Super Turbo muffler, CATCO high flow cat, K&N air filters, 180 degree thermostat w/200-180 fan switch, 3.42 rear end, Global West steering brace, polyurethane bushings/trans mount, Spohn adjustable torque arm.
            '88 Formula (stolen), '96 Camaro RS, (sold), '91 Firebird (sold),
            Bruce, μολων λαβέ

Comment

There was a car in those photos?

99 Silver Z28 A4, T tops, ZR-1 wheels (SOLD)

Comment

dayum..... thats guys livin it up... sick vette the chick a performance parts store and livin in paradise.... wut else is their?

p.s: what is up with the smoke coming out of the gas cap lmao that looks awsome .
                1967 Camaro "Project"
                1972 Chevelle "454"
                1979 Trans Am "Project Ls-1"

Comment

Originally posted by RocKin1967
                  dayum.....

p.s: what is up with the smoke coming out of the gas cap lmao that looks awsome .
                  saw that too, must be migrating up from the fender well on the burn out.......

those photos are taken with a pretty dern good digital camera, thats for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by wolfman

id be in the ocean on a board rippin like the old days, hanging out on the beach..and spending my money on other things, thats for sure.
                    Really? Being that I've never been to the aloha state, I never would have guessed that traffic is that bad. The idea of driving a vette on some twisty roads through absolute paradise would seem like the greatest thing ever. If I never had a chance to open it up from time to time, I think I would go nuts.

Now hanging out on the beach is a whole different story. Just kickin it back in the sun would be my life.
                    black 95 t/a, a4, beefed up tranny w/ higher stall converter, transgo shift kit, trans temp gauge, trans cooler, richmond 3.73's, loudmouth, hypertech programmer, 160 thermo, descreened maf, TB bypass and airfoil, trick flow intake elbow, underdrive pulleys, moroso cai, edelbrock panhard rod, bmr stb, slp sfc's, fiberglass firehawk hood, hawk pads, taylor wires, ngk plugs, royal purple fluids,...and hopefully more to come

Comment

that vette is sick....there girl is beautiful......im at loss for words here.....

its bad enough when your dream car is a z06, but then you go and see one like this....

one day ill have one.... but no were near as sick as that...just dont have the money.
                      1996 Trans Am WS6

A4, 3" VForce Catback, Corvette C6 rims, Slotted and Drilled Rotors, 160*stat, BMR SFC, HPP3, B&M Shift Kit.

Comment

Originally posted by 95TransAm
                        Really? Being that I've never been to the aloha state, I never would have guessed that traffic is that bad. The idea of driving a vette on some twisty roads through absolute paradise would seem like the greatest thing ever. If I never had a chance to open it up from time to time, I think I would go nuts.

Now hanging out on the beach is a whole different story. Just kickin it back in the sun would be my life.
                        11:30 am here on the east coast they are 6 hours behind us, so "rush hour" is just starting.
                        http://www.co.honolulu.hi.us/cameras/pearlcity/

The only twisty roads are going up a mountain (residential area) or along the shore (lots of traffic).

'87 Camaro - 2.8L MPFI, 700R4 swapped to T5, B&M Ripper Shifter, Dynomax Super Turbo muffler, CATCO high flow cat, K&N air filters, 180 degree thermostat w/200-180 fan switch, 3.42 rear end, Global West steering brace, polyurethane bushings/trans mount, Spohn adjustable torque arm.
                        '88 Formula (stolen), '96 Camaro RS, (sold), '91 Firebird (sold),
                        Bruce, μολων λαβέ

Comment

That was pretty cool. Never realized how much traffic is around Hawaii. My Aunt has lived in Hilo for the last 20 years, but I've never been to visit her. She always comes back here.
                          SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
                          SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
                          17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
                          Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

Working...
                          X