supercharger for the v6

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• supercharger for the v6

I am going to install this (http://www.lmperformance.com/5517/13.html ) supercharger on my 1999 camaro with 60k miles on it. I was wondering if there are any additional modeifications that need to me made to the engine, fuel deliverr, computer chip, etc. that I should be conceious of? Im am going to install this myself but I have heard around that it is not that difficult of an instalation. Any information on this matter would be greatly appriciated.
    Thanks, Nick
    1999 camaro v6 bright red with pacesetter headers, custom fab catback, high flow cat, ram air intake, corbeau racing seats and 5-point harnesses, b&m short shifter, 10" wide rubber, kenny brown subframe connectors, koni single adjustable shocks, eibach pro kit springs(1.25" drop), spohn front and rear sway bars, BMR adjustable panhard rod, spohn low control arms

You don't HAVE to do any of those things but its recommended that you do especially if you are going to run more than 7 psi. A tune (computer) to get the most hp out of the blower and if you run more than 7psi injectors and maybe a better fuel pump. It isn't too hard to do, you should ask Jessica2112 because she just installed one on her 99 firebird.
    '99 SSM Camaro V6 M5
    Stock with an irratic idle...
    (218/218 .528/.528 112LSA 112IC)

Comment

Working...
    X