little help finding a thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• little help finding a thread

I'm having a rough time searching for a thread that will give me information on what set of gears I have. I remember someone saying that 1st gear on the selector and a 150 mile speedo means 323's. (or something like that) No 1st gear and a 110 mile per hour speedo meant the smaller gear (can't remember). Well, I have no first gear, but I do have a 150 mile speedo.

What I'm asking is where is that thread that told the vin number information as to what stock gears i have. Thanks
    Adam

2005 GTO, Quicksilver, 6-Speed, DynaTech LT's and thats it. 366.6 hp/366.7 tq last time I checked.
    Sold-1995 Dark GreenTrans Am, Auto 63K. BBK Headers/off-road y-pipe/Hooker Exhaust/LPI CAI/Hypertech...need some money!!!

Originally posted by Blevyou know
    I'm having a rough time searching for a thread that will give me information on what set of gears I have. I remember someone saying that 1st gear on the selector and a 150 mile speedo means 323's. (or something like that) No 1st gear and a 110 mile per hour speedo meant the smaller gear (can't remember). Well, I have no first gear, but I do have a 150 mile speedo.

What I'm asking is where is that thread that told the vin number information as to what stock gears i have. Thanks
    Adam
    Sounds like you would have 2.73s. How fast is the motor going in top gear at 60 mph?
    Steve
    79 FSJ - most expensive AMC Jeep ever Mods
    87 GN - its just a 6... Mods
    93 Z28 - slightly tweaked Mods
    http://home.comcast.net/~budlopez

Comment

I'll go for a drive here in a bit and check it out

2005 GTO, Quicksilver, 6-Speed, DynaTech LT's and thats it. 366.6 hp/366.7 tq last time I checked.
      Sold-1995 Dark GreenTrans Am, Auto 63K. BBK Headers/off-road y-pipe/Hooker Exhaust/LPI CAI/Hypertech...need some money!!!

Comment

My 95 has a 150 speedo in it and it had 2.73 gears.
        2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

Working...
        X