No announcement yet.

Sending my car over seas

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i am not to sure but you mite want to check if you need to carry a spair set of bulbs and a warning triangle (not sure if they will be very happy about flaires) i know we do if we go into mainland europe
    http://www.pontiacdriversclub.co.uk/ keeping it pontiac in the the uk. 93 formula a4 ZR1 rims
    C A I , B M R torque arm lower arms panhard rod and sub frame conectors borla adjustble with Q T P valve and no cat WHAT NEXT ?

big burn out movie nats 2003 burn out contest
    mirror burn out movie top ten burn outs

Comment

Originally posted by Sean 94z28
      What you gonna get *coughC6cough*
      BTW - I would like to also add to the compliments on the music you have been sharing. Thanks from all of us.
      ZO6?

Thanks for the compliments
      Hercules

2008 Sunburst Metallic HHR LT

Comment

Originally posted by bigtow
        i am not to sure but you mite want to check if you need to carry a spair set of bulbs
        I was planning on doing that this weekend. I'm going to march over to Pep Boys and stock up on bulbs, oil, freeon, clamps, tool box kit, etc.
        Hercules

Comment

this may help
          http://gogreece.about.com/cs/carrent...ulesgreece.htm
          http://www.explorecrete.com/various/crete-driving.htm
          http://www.alltravelgreece.com/Greec...iving_Tips.htm
          http://www.greeklandscapes.com/travel/driving.html
          all have tip on driving in greece
          http://www.pontiacdriversclub.co.uk/ keeping it pontiac in the the uk. 93 formula a4 ZR1 rims
          C A I , B M R torque arm lower arms panhard rod and sub frame conectors borla adjustble with Q T P valve and no cat WHAT NEXT ?

big burn out movie nats 2003 burn out contest
          mirror burn out movie top ten burn outs

Comment

Greece has the worst drivers in Europe. My parents have satellite TV at their house and watch nothing but live Greek news. Everytime I'm there all I hear about is deaths due to car accidents. I've also seen it while I've been going there for the past 10 years. It's not the roads that kill you, it's the idiots behind the wheel.
            Hercules

Comment

Originally posted by DJ Taso
              Greece has the worst drivers in Europe. My parents have satellite TV at their house and watch nothing but live Greek news. Everytime I'm there all I hear about is deaths due to car accidents. I've also seen it while I've been going there for the past 10 years. It's not the roads that kill you, it's the idiots behind the wheel.
              Scary...The worse part is that now you have to trust all those idiots not to hit your car...Probably better check insurance differences between the us and greece...Good luck and cross your fingers. Hope you got a lotta bubble wrap to wrap that up for shipping
              Greg W. in West Michigan
              1992 Formula WS6-A/R Rims, Stock L05 swap, Former Abuse Victim
              1983 Z28-Parts car- *Sold*
              1984 Z28-305 HO Auto *Sold*
              1986 Camaro-V-6 5Spd *Sold*
              1984 Camaro-V-6 Auto *Sold*
              <Motor out

Comment

Update:

new alternator
                new radiator
                new plugs, wires & coil
                new 160 thermostat
                oil change before it gets shipped
                new fuel filter
                coolant flush
                new paint job (entire car)
                new Eagle GS-D3's P285 40 17 ZR (all the way around)
                new bulbs, fog lights and headlights
                LT1 fuel rail covers
                new power window motors
                power antenna kit
                alignment fix
                98+ style taillights

My car's in the shop getting painted as we speak. I should have it back on Sunay. On Monday it will go for it's tuneup and I should get it back by Tuesday. Weds is it's maiden voyage. It will take 6 weeks to get there.
                Hercules

Comment

Awesome. Good thinking getting all your maintenance/tune up stuff out of the way.

Good luck with the t/a, and have a blast in greece this summer
                  black 95 t/a, a4, beefed up tranny w/ higher stall converter, transgo shift kit, trans temp gauge, trans cooler, richmond 3.73's, loudmouth, hypertech programmer, 160 thermo, descreened maf, TB bypass and airfoil, trick flow intake elbow, underdrive pulleys, moroso cai, edelbrock panhard rod, bmr stb, slp sfc's, fiberglass firehawk hood, hawk pads, taylor wires, ngk plugs, royal purple fluids,...and hopefully more to come

Comment

You got the whole thing painted?
                    Tracy
                    2002 C5 M6 Convertible
                    1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
                    Current Mods:
                    SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Comment

Originally posted by DJ Taso
                      Update:

new alternator
                      new radiator
                      new plugs, wires & coil
                      new 160 thermostat
                      oil change before it gets shipped
                      new fuel filter
                      coolant flush
                      new paint job (entire car)
                      new Eagle GS-D3's P285 40 17 ZR (all the way around)
                      new bulbs, fog lights and headlights
                      LT1 fuel rail covers
                      new power window motors
                      power antenna kit
                      alignment fix

My car's in the shop getting painted as we speak. I should have it back on Sunay. On Monday it will go for it's tuneup and I should get it back by Tuesday. Weds is it's maiden voyage. It will take 6 weeks to get there.
                      Dude..you have a new car! LOL!!! Not quite...but dang, that's a hefty list!

Christopher Teng

1999 · A4 · 3.73's · Auburn LSD · Whisper Lid · K&N · Pacesetter Headers/Y-pipe
                      Magnaflow Cat & Catback · MSD Coils/Wires · Bosch +4 Plugs · EGR Bypass
                      B&M SuperCooler · 160* Stat · Descreened MAF · SLP CAI · BMR STB & SFC
                      Strano Sways · Eibach Springs · Bilstein HD Shocks · Hawk-Pads · Brembo Blanks
                      Speedlines · Nitto 555s · Texas Speed Mail Tune

Lots of Weight Savings · Stubby Antenna · Corbeau TRS · Zaino · 273K

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

Man, your paint always looked pretty good in your pics Taso. But then again pic can be and usually are pretty deceiving.

Did it need the paint?

All that poor Zaino all gone!

Comment

Originally posted by fastTA
                          Man, your paint always looked pretty good in your pics Taso. But then again pic can be and usually are pretty deceiving.

Did it need the paint?

All that poor Zaino all gone!
                          The only reason I got it repainted was because I got a really good deal...I mean a really good deal like getting away with murder good deal.

As for Zaino, I never got to use it. I ordered it and it's still in it's box unopened. I was going to wait until summer to Zaino it but it looks like I'll be doing it Greece.

I almost forgot, I also got the 98+ style taillights. Man I should of gotten these a looooong time ago!

Hercules

Comment

Where did you get that SLP emblem on the tail? I want!
                            Tracy
                            2002 C5 M6 Convertible
                            1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
                            Current Mods:
                            SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Comment

Originally posted by TraceZ
                              Where did you get that SLP emblem on the tail? I want!
                              http://www.slponline.com/view_product.asp?P=10381

Christopher Teng

1999 · A4 · 3.73's · Auburn LSD · Whisper Lid · K&N · Pacesetter Headers/Y-pipe
                              Magnaflow Cat & Catback · MSD Coils/Wires · Bosch +4 Plugs · EGR Bypass
                              B&M SuperCooler · 160* Stat · Descreened MAF · SLP CAI · BMR STB & SFC
                              Strano Sways · Eibach Springs · Bilstein HD Shocks · Hawk-Pads · Brembo Blanks
                              Speedlines · Nitto 555s · Texas Speed Mail Tune

Lots of Weight Savings · Stubby Antenna · Corbeau TRS · Zaino · 273K

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

Cool. I just ordered one from Maryland Speed. $16.00 delivered to my door. That's half what SLP wanted.
                                Tracy
                                2002 C5 M6 Convertible
                                1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
                                Current Mods:

Comment

Working...
                                X