Headliner Question - Part II

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Headliner Question - Part II

Does anyone know of an online source (even a Chevy dealer that ships!) to order a TAN headliner for a 1995 Camaro w/ T-tops. I'd like to buy the WHOLE piece -- including the carboard backing.

Any ideas on where to go?

Robert
    1995 Chevy Camaro, V6, 5-spd Manual - Looks like it just rolled off the showroom floor :-)

Try J.C. Whitney. They usually have that kind of stuff. Also check ebay. There are a lot of people selling F-Body parts from wrecked cars. Good Luck....Later

96 Z28 A4, K&N CAI, 3.42 gears, Exhaust Cut Out. Best ET 14.02 -R.I.P. 95 Formula-

Comment

If some one can figure out the part number for it, here is a good place. www.gmpartsdirect.com

example (part number from previous post for gray one)
      GM PART # 12525672
      CATEGORY: Headliner
      PACK QTY: 1 CORE CHARGE: $0.00
      GM LIST: $145.23
      OUR PRICE: $82.78
      2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

Hey Jeff, good site! I emailed customer service asking if they knew what the item # was for the tan version of the headliner. Hoping to hear back from them with a POSITIVE response soon!

Thanks!

Robert
        1995 Chevy Camaro, V6, 5-spd Manual - Looks like it just rolled off the showroom floor :-)

Comment

Can anyone confirm and/or deny that part # 12525673 is the correct part number for the tan headliner kit?

Rob

Comment

Working...
          X