• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's up wit ppl?

http://cars-on-line.com/14228.html

and

http://cars-on-line.com/20633.html

2009 Honda Civic EX- the daily beater

old toys - 1983 trans am, 1988 trans am, 1986 IROC-Z, 2002 Ram Off-Road, 1984 K10, 1988 Mustang GT, 2006 Silverado 2500HD

damn there crazy
    R.I.P. 2001 Trans Am- C5's 17" and 18", way too expensive stereo, SLP LM, WS6 hood, and more to come.
    2002 GSXR 750- PC, -1, tinted windscreen

Comment

Ha ha, I love the first one!

Needs new front clip, front fender work, and transmission fluid.
      Transmission fluid!? I don't get it, the seller knows how to check the tranny fluid level, but is too dumb to not know how to fill it up? Somethings not adding up here (aside from the obvious other problems ).
      1991 Chevy Camaro RS (Is it plum or purple?)
      Engine: 305 TBI (L03)
      Trans: TH700R4
      Mods: Some

CarDomain Site

Comment

This is what gets me- "This former mint condition automobile was involved in a light roll."
        A "light" roll yet it's smashed to hell lol
        Red 95 Trans Am: M6, Moroso CAI, Magnaflow, Spohn sway bars, back to life as of 2/15/10!!!
        SOLD- Kinda miss it
        94 Del Sol VTEC: 27 city/ 33 highway, knee deep in slowness
        SOLD- Good riddance!
        2006 Ford Fusion: 2.3, 5 speed, could run 15lbs of boost with a 150 shot and it'd still be slow

Comment

I like the second one... "85% complete"......where the heck did this guy learn math?? Let's see, the engine has only one head on it...no intake, no accessories, etc etc... the interior is completely shot...I wonder which part of the car he was looking at when he pulled that "85%" figure out of his butt. Some people just need to put the crack pipe down and get back to reality.

2000 Black Camaro w/3800 V6. Hotchkis STB, Whisper Lid, K&N, Flowmaster exhaust.

Comment

I got one hyphenated word to explain that psychotic behavior....

Barrett-Jackson

These idiots think they can get 40g's for a roller because they sell for 100+g's once they're restored. They don't realize that these people have like 30-50g's in parts and either do it themselves, or spend another 30-50g's for labor.
            "No, officer, that bottle is my onboard Halon system"

Comment

Originally posted by MN6WS6
              I got one hyphenated word to explain that psychotic behavior....

Barrett-Jackson

These idiots think they can get 40g's for a roller because they sell for 100+g's once they're restored. They don't realize that these people have like 30-50g's in parts and either do it themselves, or spend another 30-50g's for labor.
              That is EXACTLY why that price is 40 G's. If that car is all original, numbers matching, it might be worth $15,000. Might be. But as you pointed out, these people watch Barrett-Jackson on Speed Channel, get overly excited, and do something crazy like putting a $40,000 price tag on a salvage yard poster car.
              SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
              SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
              17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
              Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

anyine wanna lend me 40g's?

this must be a joke
                1996 Trans Am WS6

A4, 3" VForce Catback, Corvette C6 rims, Slotted and Drilled Rotors, 160*stat, BMR SFC, HPP3, B&M Shift Kit.

Comment

Working...
                X