plugs and wires

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• plugs and wires

what spark plugs do you guys recomend i get and what problems have people had with taylor wires as i have a set in front of me to fit
    http://www.pontiacdriversclub.co.uk/ keeping it pontiac in the the uk. 93 formula a4 ZR1 rims
    C A I , B M R torque arm lower arms panhard rod and sub frame conectors borla adjustble with Q T P valve and no cat WHAT NEXT ?

big burn out movie nats 2003 burn out contest
    mirror burn out movie top ten burn outs

NGK-TR55's is a good choice for plugs.
    The Taylor wires I just put in seem to love to arc to anything even remotely close... Plan your route carefully.
    1995 Firebird Formula
    (A4 3.23)Ram Air w/ K&N, TransGo Shift Kit w/3 washers ,SLP~Shorty headers, LoudMouth, Air Foil, LineLocks. Catco Cat. Hypertech 160. TB Bypass. MSD~8.5mm. Walbro 255lph. FT MAF ends. LT4KM. BMR~Adj LCA's, Rear sway, Panhard rod. HAL QA1 rear shocks. Random Tech adj TQ arm. Nitto NT555R's. Covered in Zaino. 13.466@103.85 N/A. [1.948 60' 13.410 @ 102.66 11/20/05]

Comment

just what i wanted to heer NOT!
      http://www.pontiacdriversclub.co.uk/ keeping it pontiac in the the uk. 93 formula a4 ZR1 rims
      C A I , B M R torque arm lower arms panhard rod and sub frame conectors borla adjustble with Q T P valve and no cat WHAT NEXT ?

big burn out movie nats 2003 burn out contest
      mirror burn out movie top ten burn outs

Comment

I ran Talyor Spiro Pros and they were fairly decent.

I also ran NGK TR-55s and were good, as well. Due to someone dumping sugar in my tank, a shop changed them to Delco platinums. They're ok, but there has been something wrong with the car ever since (maybe the plugs?). I just ordered headers, and will come within a few weeks. Along with the order are NGK iridiums...expensive but supposedly last very long...which saves us from the cuts and bruises.
        94 Black T/A GT, Advanced Induction 355, 3200 stall, built 4L60E, Moser 9", Baer Brakes, Shooting for 11s...

Comment

Working...
        X