Subframe connectors

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Subframe connectors

Well I have decided to put new subframe connectors on my car. Current ones are kinda banged up from the previous owner and just bolt ins. So I want to put in some weld in ones but havent found anything that will allow me to have my current Dual exhaust setup as it sits(except alston). I realy have only two choises localy or I can order from the US. The kinds I can get are Competion Engineering weld in at $150 or bolt in at $400 (which I would just weld anyways) The problem I have is the local shops all say most of the cars they do with the weld ins require cutting the floor. Has anyone used the CE weld ins or bolt ins? Should I just get a set from the US? Or just build my own. If I build my own I can build them the way I want (rectangular tubing) like in this pic which I believe is Sphon's first attempt at the third gen type.

Eric W.

89 Firebird Formula WS6
    Accel/Lingenfelter Super Ram
    6.2L/382.97 ci
    Custom PROM Dyno tuned
    WCT-5 speed
    BW 9-bolt Posi 3.45
    Boss MS 18" Rims
    Headman Headers 1 5/8 Ceramic Coated
    Custom Dual exhaust
    1LE upgrade
    Custom Temperature / Navigation Rear View Mirror
    In a constant state of upgrade!

Check out www.fasttoys.net out of Winnipeg. They have a couple of different types to choose from. Ive dealt with them before and had a great expierience. Check it out.

http://fasttoys.net/shop/index.php?cPath=84_21_576_584
    97 SS #C007
    Polo Green w/ tan leather A4
    SLP headers, Loudmouth, Koni SA, Spohn LCA, Spohn PHR, Spohn relo brackets, pro-kit, B&M Stage II Shift Kit, air foil, 160 therm, LT4 KM, BFG KDW

Comment

Working...
    X