No announcement yet.

Nice WS6 on ebay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jay, you were happy with what you got at the time. If you had traded it in to a dealer they would have turned around and done the same thing... sold it for a profit. Those No Reserve auctions tend to attract a lot of bidders who end up upping the price. Adding a reserve might garauntee you a set amount, but uit scares some people away too. Don't feel bad, you were happy then, why not now?
    Dave M
    Life, liberty, and the pursuit of all who threaten it!

Comment

Plus look at it this way, Jay. If you didn't sell the car when you did, you may not have the house you just bought. Just look at it as money invested in your house, which by the way, will go up in value far more than your car would have. You made the better choice.
      SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
      SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
      17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
      Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

I'm sorry this dude is doing this to you, that really sucks. I do have to say this though, that is an absolutely beautiful car.

Comment

Wow, that really blows. Looks like this guy is a professional seller. Of course, though, how much did ebay's fees turn out to be for $19,600? And did he have to travel to get it, or did he have to pay for any kind of registration? As you hope, I also hope he didn't make any money
          94 Black T/A GT, Advanced Induction 355, 3200 stall, built 4L60E, Moser 9", Baer Brakes, Shooting for 11s...

Comment

Between his shipping costs and his fees/taxes, I doubt he made more than a grand profit. But if he sells a volume of cars, he's probably making a pretty penny.
            Dave M
            Life, liberty, and the pursuit of all who threaten it!

Comment

Business is business... I don't really have any qualms with the guy selling it for a profit (other than saying it's a one owner car)...

...what chaps my (_|_) about this is where the hell were all these crazy bid-happy buyers when I was selling it????? It was only about 4 weeks ago that I had this thing on eBay! I just don't get how my luck (or lack thereof) works sometimes... I should have gotten $19K for the car myself.
              Former Ride: 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 - 345 rwhp, 360 rwtq... stock internally.

Current Ride: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT Limited - spec.B #312 of 500

Comment

Working...
              X