nfb: v8 rice...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nfb: v8 rice...

dont have much time to read "mag rags" ..dont believe in them other than the pics anyway.. ...LOL have enough trouble keeping up with my wolfdog rescue operation and the tire industry changes...

anyway.. guy in my office showed me an article about possible 2007 Uber Lexus IS.. 4.liter v8 400hp........4.6 liter v8 upscale possible...or/and a 3.5 lier hyvbrid with equal pulling power.........

Then there's the Nissan Skyline gt-r in the "wings"....450hp twon turbo v6..suspension tuned by Lotus.........

daaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmnnnnnn

and if they are front wheel drive.... yyyyyyyyyuuuuuuuuukkkkkkkkkkkkk

the hp wars are on....

japans target: BMW

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
    Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
    sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Hey at work (Punete hills Chervorlet), next door is Nissan. One of the tech.s has a Skyline GT-R all-wheel-drive. Right handed drive and all. He claims twin turbo. If so that thing would push the 500+ Hp to the wheels that he says. He said it does 11's no problem, then again i come to lose all belief in import dorks. Who knows, nice car though, ill try to get some pictures.
    Eddie
    2000 M6 Trans Am
    Tune+exhaust=344WHP

Comment

There's a guy that lives in my area (Orlando) who has a Tommy Kiara R33 GT-R Skyline. Car is amazing
      '99 SSM Camaro V6 M5
      Stock with an irratic idle...
      (218/218 .528/.528 112LSA 112IC)

Comment

before getting my f-body I looked into the Lexus SC400. They had 265hps but with them you didnt realy feel it because it didnt have torque. Although my formula has 275 it just feels so much more powerful, although in a lexus the girls you attact dont expect you to be able to go freak quick its more about refinement and the snob factor is more hehe.
        94 Formula Firebird, 355, heads port and polished, cc503 cam, 30# injectors, PCMforless Tune, B&M 2400 stall, K&N CAI, BBK Sorty Headers, Magnaflow Highflow Cat, Borla Catback exhaust with electronic cutout.

Comment

ConElite, if it is AWD and is badged as a GTR, it is twin turbo. And it can easily hit 500 to the wheels on pump gas, actually is capable of more like 700+. One of the fastest vehicles you can buy when fully modded, and stock for stock can outrun a C5 vette. Unfortunately, the only legal way to get one is through Motorex, and they start at about 50 grand for a GTR. The R34 (last model) is more like 85k
          "No, officer, that bottle is my onboard Halon system"

Comment

I wish I still had the video of that 1100 HP Skyline almost jumping off the AWD dyno.
            96 Camaro Z28/A4,Vortech elbow,Moroso CAI,Flowmaster.Addco PHR,LCA,160* Stat,pcmforless,1LE Driveshaft,1LE A/C delete pulley,1LE Front sway bar,Strut brace,sub frames, LT4 knock module,255 lph pump,Cutout,

Comment

Originally posted by Red20170
              I wish I still had the video of that 1100 HP Skyline almost jumping off the AWD dyno.
              How do you get that much horsepower from that small of a motor? Huge turbo's or what?
              Red 95 Trans Am: M6, Moroso CAI, Magnaflow, Spohn sway bars, back to life as of 2/15/10!!!
              SOLD- Kinda miss it
              94 Del Sol VTEC: 27 city/ 33 highway, knee deep in slowness
              SOLD- Good riddance!
              2006 Ford Fusion: 2.3, 5 speed, could run 15lbs of boost with a 150 shot and it'd still be slow

Comment

Originally posted by MN6WS6
                ConElite, if it is AWD and is badged as a GTR, it is twin turbo. And it can easily hit 500 to the wheels on pump gas, actually is capable of more like 700+. One of the fastest vehicles you can buy when fully modded, and stock for stock can outrun a C5 vette. Unfortunately, the only legal way to get one is through Motorex, and they start at about 50 grand for a GTR. The R34 (last model) is more like 85k
                heck, i can outrun a c5 with my goat..............

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
                Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
                sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

"How do you get that much horsepower from that small of a motor? Huge turbo's or what? "

I would guess using a T78 OR T88 GREDDY turbo is involved.
                  Here is the video I found it on the net.
                  http://www.genxhobbies.com/images/skyline_dyno.mpg
                  96 Camaro Z28/A4,Vortech elbow,Moroso CAI,Flowmaster.Addco PHR,LCA,160* Stat,pcmforless,1LE Driveshaft,1LE A/C delete pulley,1LE Front sway bar,Strut brace,sub frames, LT4 knock module,255 lph pump,Cutout,

Comment

Street fire.net has a cool video of a skyline scaring the heck out of some professional race car drivers.

Click here to see Video
                    1999 Ram Air Trans Am. M6

SFC( not sure what kind), drilled/slotted rotors, K&N air filter, all free mods, 3" Borla cat back exaust, electric exaust cut out, NGK spark plugs, royal purple motor oil, and Zaino .Maybe more. I find more stuff done to it everytime I look at it.

Comment

I saw that one.

Comment

Working...
                      X