nfb! eeeeuuuuwwwwww!!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nfb! eeeeuuuuwwwwww!!!!!

how'd you like to be sitting by the pool, or cutting the grass...or cooking burgers...and...

http://www.cnn.com/2005/US/06/08/pla....ap/index.html

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
    Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
    sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

There's something you don't see everyday.
    1999 Ram Air Trans Am. M6

SFC( not sure what kind), drilled/slotted rotors, K&N air filter, all free mods, 3" Borla cat back exaust, electric exaust cut out, NGK spark plugs, royal purple motor oil, and Zaino .Maybe more. I find more stuff done to it everytime I look at it.

Comment

Gross. Quick, throw it on the grill.
      LS15 Power! Another LSx engine coming soon.

Comment

If I ended up in the hospital because a severed limb fell on me in my own backyard, I don't have to tell you how pi**ed I'd be.
        SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
        SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
        17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
        Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

and with the spine attatched -the-less. Wonder where the rest of him ended up? Can you imagine being hit by that thing?
          Dave M
          Life, liberty, and the pursuit of all who threaten it!

Comment

Hmmm... might not fit in a Wendy's cup of chili. (kidding)
            1995 Firebird Formula
            (A4 3.23)Ram Air w/ K&N, TransGo Shift Kit w/3 washers ,SLP~Shorty headers, LoudMouth, Air Foil, LineLocks. Catco Cat. Hypertech 160. TB Bypass. MSD~8.5mm. Walbro 255lph. FT MAF ends. LT4KM. BMR~Adj LCA's, Rear sway, Panhard rod. HAL QA1 rear shocks. Random Tech adj TQ arm. Nitto NT555R's. Covered in Zaino. 13.466@103.85 N/A. [1.948 60' 13.410 @ 102.66 11/20/05]

Comment

Originally posted by Formulaboy95
              Hmmm... might not fit in a Wendy's cup of chili. (kidding)
              Oh that's just wrong. LOL "Theres a toenail in my chili....and a foot."

2000 Black Camaro w/3800 V6. Hotchkis STB, Whisper Lid, K&N, Flowmaster exhaust.

Comment

It sounds like someone got tired of paying an arm and a leg for airplane tickets and decided to stow away. Well, it was cheaper I guess as it only cost them a leg.

What were they thinking? At 20,000 feet the temperature is below zero and there is no oxygen. Even if the gear hadn't crushed them they would had died anyways.
                Tracy
                2002 C5 M6 Convertible
                1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
                Current Mods:
                SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Comment

It just depends on what part landed in my yard . . . . . . and whether I found it before my dogs did. . . . . . . . Hey, that's a new chew-toy . . . . .
                  Darrin C
                  '97 Z28 LT1 157K (((S O L D ))) A4, C/I Cold Air Induction, Flomaster Exhaust, SLP Fan Control Mod, Eibach Springs w/1" Drop, Racing Dynamics Shock Tower Brace, Lakewood LCA's.
                  07 Ford F150 - Daily Driver. I went from f-body to f-series. I think I'm out of my f'in mind.....

Comment

Oh, come on guys. Like this has never happened to you before
                    Red 95 Trans Am: M6, Moroso CAI, Magnaflow, Spohn sway bars, back to life as of 2/15/10!!!
                    SOLD- Kinda miss it
                    94 Del Sol VTEC: 27 city/ 33 highway, knee deep in slowness
                    SOLD- Good riddance!
                    2006 Ford Fusion: 2.3, 5 speed, could run 15lbs of boost with a 150 shot and it'd still be slow

Comment

Originally posted by Dave M
                      and with the spine attatched -the-less. Wonder where the rest of him ended up? Can you imagine being hit by that thing?
                      didnt your read the article? he was mutilated in the wheel well..thats where the rest was....

nobody survives in the non pressure portion of an aircraft at 45,000 feet..the guy must not of know nothing.... he was dead before this happend its my guess.. all the way from Africa to the U.S..........

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
                      Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
                      sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Originally posted by wolfman
                        didnt your read the article? he was mutilated in the wheel well..thats where the rest was....

nobody survives in the non pressure portion of an aircraft at 45,000 feet..the guy must not of know nothing.... he was dead before this happend its my guess.. all the way from Africa to the U.S..........

The article says they found the other leg in the wheel well, with the spine and hip attached to the one that fell in the yard..... so where's the torso, and arms, and head.......
                        Dave M
                        Life, liberty, and the pursuit of all who threaten it!

Comment

The article says they found the other leg in the wheel well, with the spine and hip attached to the one that fell in the yard..... so where's the torso, and arms, and head.......
                          The gears probably squeezed them into puree like an orange. I imagine they hosed it out.
                          SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
                          SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
                          17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
                          Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

Sitting in a bar saying "What a country!.....rough landing mon......"
                            Darrin C
                            '97 Z28 LT1 157K (((S O L D ))) A4, C/I Cold Air Induction, Flomaster Exhaust, SLP Fan Control Mod, Eibach Springs w/1" Drop, Racing Dynamics Shock Tower Brace, Lakewood LCA's.
                            07 Ford F150 - Daily Driver. I went from f-body to f-series. I think I'm out of my f'in mind.....

Comment

That's just outrageous......

black 95 t/a, a4, beefed up tranny w/ higher stall converter, transgo shift kit, trans temp gauge, trans cooler, richmond 3.73's, loudmouth, hypertech programmer, 160 thermo, descreened maf, TB bypass and airfoil, trick flow intake elbow, underdrive pulleys, moroso cai, edelbrock panhard rod, bmr stb, slp sfc's, fiberglass firehawk hood, hawk pads, taylor wires, ngk plugs, royal purple fluids,...and hopefully more to come

Comment

Working...
                              X