cool new website...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cool new website...

when they get it up and running ... i tried to go there, its not online yet...

Cooper launches ‘microsites’ for tuners, auto enthusiasts
    Tire Business staff report©

FINDLAY, Ohio (June 8, 2005) – Cooper Tire & Rubber Co. has debuted two interactive microsites geared toward auto enthusiasts and tuners.

The auto enthusiast-tailored microsite, which was developed because of the increasing global demand for luxury vehicles and aftermarket accessories, consists of several areas where visitors can prepare for the road ahead, Cooper said. Features include automobile performance advice, weekend drive-and-dine recommendations in a section called “Drives,” and an interactive question-and-answer session with Johnny Unser, Cooper’s tire performance advisor.

Within the customizable and interactive tuner site, visitors can share snap shots of their ride, compete against the clock in a racing game, find tuner event schedules, and access specs for the complete Zeon line of high-performance products. The enthusiast site includes a link to a dealer locator.

Both microsites are available through the portal: http://zeontires.com.

“We launched these microsites as the first phase of a strategic re-branding initiative targeted to a valuable group of niche consumers,” said Dave Craig, Cooper’s director of North American advertising. “The sites’ development will allow Cooper to quickly enhance and personalize each audience’s Web experience and allow them to get exactly what they’re looking for without clutter or overload.”

Cooper said technical information also is available on a full line of enthusiast-tailored products, such as the Zeon ZPT, 2XS and XST, as well as the Lifeliner Touring SLE and SLE Sport. The Findlay-based tire maker has geared the tuner-focused microsite toward aftermarket equipment purchasers who want a unique ride.

Citing the Specialty Equipment Market Association, Cooper said the industry has boomed, with almost 90 percent growth since 1994.

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
    Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
    sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Can't wait until it's up and running. Definitely looks to be worth a visit or two.

Ken - What do you think about Coopers? I had a set of Lifeliners once and loved them. I'm looking for a new set of tires for my Bravada. Are they worth it or should I look elsewhere?
    SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
    SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
    17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
    Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

Pretty cool, i didnt get high score though.
      95 Trans Am, K&N CAI, LT4 knock module, Flowmaster exhuast, Grant GT steering wheel, Sony head unit w/sub, Autometer Gauges

Comment

Originally posted by 02 WS6
        Can't wait until it's up and running. Definitely looks to be worth a visit or two.

Ken - What do you think about Coopers? I had a set of Lifeliners once and loved them. I'm looking for a new set of tires for my Bravada. Are they worth it or should I look elsewhere?
        they make very good tires, they also make some cheapies... unlike BFS and Mich. which make only "A" line tires.. Cooper makes A, B, and C. stay with thier A's and you are getting some of the best tires made. their light truck tires are awesome too!!!

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
        Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
        sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Good to hear. Thanks! I'll have them put on next weekend.
          SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
          SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
          17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
          Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

Saw the new Website

I noticed that when you guy tried to go to the www.zeontires.com that it was down. Well, its up now and its pretty cool. I prefer the Tuner site to the Enthusiast site, but they are both pretty neat.

The game is fun.

anyways. I read from some people that the Zeons are pretty good and may include them in my short list

have fun.

Comment

Nice site cool stuff!

Eric W.

89 Firebird Formula WS6
              Accel/Lingenfelter Super Ram
              6.2L/382.97 ci
              Custom PROM Dyno tuned
              WCT-5 speed
              BW 9-bolt Posi 3.45
              Boss MS 18" Rims
              Headman Headers 1 5/8 Ceramic Coated