Quick Question...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick Question...

I was reading a post in here about some new kind of GM tires, and when scrolling through the posts, I saw someone mentioned KUMO tires... Are these tires good/bad ... experiences if owned? Any info would be great! Thanks

I have the kuhmo supra ecstas on the back of my formula. I didn't exactly pick these tires out, my buddy that works at the local tire place sold them to me for $20 a peice balanced and mounted. I couldn't pass that up. They grip pretty good after you light them up and get the sticky. My car which usaully gets all squirly into second just kind of jerks to the side and chirps them real quick.
    1999 Ram Air Trans Am. M6

SFC( not sure what kind), drilled/slotted rotors, K&N air filter, all free mods, 3" Borla cat back exaust, electric exaust cut out, NGK spark plugs, royal purple motor oil, and Zaino .Maybe more. I find more stuff done to it everytime I look at it.

Comment

Kumhos are good...but not excellent. For the money they are okay. My buddy owned 712's and 711's. They seem to crack and get extremely hard when they get old.

I like the MX's though...they look good.

I've only owned Nitto's and BFGs...My Nittos have been great. I'm nearing 45K with them and still have plenty of life left and still looks good. But I drive like a grandma.

I would get Kumho's if I couldn't afford anything else. I'd get them over other brands like Falken or Cooper.

Christopher Teng

1999 · A4 · 3.73's · Auburn LSD · Whisper Lid · K&N · Pacesetter Headers/Y-pipe
      Magnaflow Cat & Catback · MSD Coils/Wires · Bosch +4 Plugs · EGR Bypass
      B&M SuperCooler · 160* Stat · Descreened MAF · SLP CAI · BMR STB & SFC
      Strano Sways · Eibach Springs · Bilstein HD Shocks · Hawk-Pads · Brembo Blanks
      Speedlines · Nitto 555s · Texas Speed Mail Tune

Lots of Weight Savings · Stubby Antenna · Corbeau TRS · Zaino · 273K

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

Working...
      X