NFB Where can i get one of these?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFB Where can i get one of these?

I was surfing the net today and found 2 interesting sites. Thought i would share...... I want one, I want one, I want one...... did i mention i want one

hot rodding article

auto spy article
    95 Trans Am, K&N CAI, LT4 knock module, Flowmaster exhuast, Grant GT steering wheel, Sony head unit w/sub, Autometer Gauges

Originally posted by imwlw83
    I was surfing the net today and found 2 interesting sites. Thought i would share...... I want one, I want one, I want one...... did i mention i want one

hot rodding article

auto spy article
    the nose looks like my wolfdog when shes pi$$#d at another animal...

snaaaaaarllllllllllllllll

cool

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
    Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
    sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

I love the look. Definitely something I would look into. I know one thing is for certain.... GM NEEDS to hire that kid NOW. He's a talent.
      SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
      SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
      17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
      Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

Holy $%&#@ ! Now I'd pay over sticker for one of those!
        Darrin C
        '97 Z28 LT1 157K (((S O L D ))) A4, C/I Cold Air Induction, Flomaster Exhaust, SLP Fan Control Mod, Eibach Springs w/1" Drop, Racing Dynamics Shock Tower Brace, Lakewood LCA's.
        07 Ford F150 - Daily Driver. I went from f-body to f-series. I think I'm out of my f'in mind.....

Comment

Here's the "best guess" so far:

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y12...guincamaro.jpg

I like this back end personally:

http://gerbonation.com/gengm/NOS/5Gen9JPG.jpg

Our martian friend has said that IF there was ever a new Camaro it most likely wouldn't be retro. However with the success of the new Stang....who knows? Hopefully they'll just use styling cues and not go quite as retro as the mustang.
          Joe K.
          '11 BMW 328i
          '10 Matrix S AWD
          Previously: '89 Plymouth Sundance Turbo, '98 Camaro V6, '96 Camaro Z28, '99 Camaro Z28, '04 Grand Prix GTP

Comment

I just hope they bring it back, what will our kids dirve when they grow up, ricers?
            95 Trans Am, K&N CAI, LT4 knock module, Flowmaster exhuast, Grant GT steering wheel, Sony head unit w/sub, Autometer Gauges

Comment

I give the kid credit for the car but the car is not original or all that different. It looks like the same "old" car just freshened up. GM should stop trying to match retro for retro and make a car that has value to the consumer. Instead of making it just one of another band of retro cars from the "big 3" they should move in a new direction.
              97 TA, M6, JBA ceramic coated headers, Borla Cat-back exhaust, 1.6 RR, 160 Thermo, LT4 knock sensor, CAI, Bils, Hotchkis all around, GT rotors, B&M shifter, Magnecor wires, Granatelli MAF
              In the shop LT4 Intake and heads.

Comment

Originally posted by soCalTA
                I give the kid credit for the car but the car is not original or all that different. It looks like the same "old" car just freshened up. GM should stop trying to match retro for retro and make a car that has value to the consumer. Instead of making it just one of another band of retro cars from the "big 3" they should move in a new direction.
                They could always go the route of the Corvette and take styling cues from the previous generation. Even if GM goes fully retro, I'll definitely consider it. Like every other design fad, it will eventually turn in another direction. Remember the rounded "egg-shaped" cars of the early to mid 90's? It seemed every car was going with that look, no matter what company designed it. Later came the sharp lines (which I still prefer on most cars), like on the current Cadillacs. Now retro is here. I kind of like joining the old with the new. Of course, everyone's opinion is different.
                SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
                SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
                17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
                Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

Working...
                X