New Toy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Toy

just got it yesturday (its a 05 636cc zx6r ninja )

anyone knows how to gut the muffler? its under the tail! and how would it sound?
    1999 T/A M6 STOCK Slp Loudmouth , SKIPSHIFT ELIMINATOR, KNN FILTER SLP Short Throw Shifter w. slanted short stick, Ram PowerGrip Clutch C6Motorsport Rims w. 285/40 GoodYears
    CAR IS SOLD

Awesome!

I always liked Ninjas. Had the privledge of riding one before about 4 years back or so.....not sure what year or how many cc's, but it was a blast.

Not sure on how to gut the muffler or how it would sound...never worked on one. If you want, just start taking things apart until you get easier access to it....couldn't imagine it being that hard to do.

Have fun and be safe with it
    black 95 t/a, a4, beefed up tranny w/ higher stall converter, transgo shift kit, trans temp gauge, trans cooler, richmond 3.73's, loudmouth, hypertech programmer, 160 thermo, descreened maf, TB bypass and airfoil, trick flow intake elbow, underdrive pulleys, moroso cai, edelbrock panhard rod, bmr stb, slp sfc's, fiberglass firehawk hood, hawk pads, taylor wires, ngk plugs, royal purple fluids,...and hopefully more to come

Comment

Thanks
      1999 T/A M6 STOCK Slp Loudmouth , SKIPSHIFT ELIMINATOR, KNN FILTER SLP Short Throw Shifter w. slanted short stick, Ram PowerGrip Clutch C6Motorsport Rims w. 285/40 GoodYears
      CAR IS SOLD

Comment

Those ninja's are sharp looking. One of the nicest looking bikes on the ride IMO, but I hear a too many bad things about kawasaki to ever buy one. Slick bike though man, faster than any of the 600's out right now

Did you consider any other bikes? Or did you have your heart set on the ninja?
        97 Chevy 'Raro Z28 M6- Ported & Polished LT1 heads,beehives,1.6/1.94 valves, 226/231 custom cam,K&N FIPK, 94-95 BBK shorty's,ORY,Magnaflow Catback,no cats,BMR LCA Relocation Brackets,Lower Control Arms,Adjustable Panhard Bar,Eibach Pro Kit,SPEC Stage 1,Walbro 255 Fuel Pump,30LB Injectors,Pro 5.0,Short stick,MSD 8.5's,NGK TR55's,LT4KM

01 Honda CBR600 F4i-Two bro's,Corbins,SS brake lines

Comment

it was eather this or gsxr750 but i liked this more !
          i dont like any of the other new bikes (my friend has the r6 but i wanted different)
          CAR IS SOLD

Comment

I drove my friends R1 and stood it straight up and down and thought I was going to die lol. I'd love to have a bike but I know exactly what I'd do and that would end me up in the ER or 6 feet under good luck and be safe.
            1994 Firebird Formula, M6, Fan switch, 160 thermostat, Pacesetter LT headers, Morosso CAI, TB bypass, True duals.

Comment

sweet ride dude, i like the colors.
              1967 Camaro "Project"
              1972 Chevelle "454"
              1979 Trans Am "Project Ls-1"

Comment

Dude, congrats!!!!
                The shop I race Moto-X for has few that they let us take out every once in a while. One has the Two Brothers Racing carbon fiber dual exhaust and that thing sounds wicked. I would not recommend trying to gut the muffler otherwise it will be a very gross sounding bike. save your $$$$ and get the two brothers. Be careful, we had a kid come in the shop the other day who laid his over and had to get all new body parts. It cost him some $$$ not to mention a few broken vertebre. Treat her with respect and she will give you many years of love!!!
                Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside thoroughly used up and totally worn out, loudly proclaiming......WOW WHAT A RIDE!!!

Comment

Awesome bike dude. Do yourself a favor... Go buy honda polish.. It's in a spray can. That stuff is magical. I just did my bike today. Took the bugs off like nothing and my gas tank feels slick and is shining like crazy. There is nothing like it. Honda polish.. Go get some.
                  97 Chevy 'Raro Z28 M6- Ported & Polished LT1 heads,beehives,1.6/1.94 valves, 226/231 custom cam,K&N FIPK, 94-95 BBK shorty's,ORY,Magnaflow Catback,no cats,BMR LCA Relocation Brackets,Lower Control Arms,Adjustable Panhard Bar,Eibach Pro Kit,SPEC Stage 1,Walbro 255 Fuel Pump,30LB Injectors,Pro 5.0,Short stick,MSD 8.5's,NGK TR55's,LT4KM

Comment

Looks like fun to me. Wow, you made me want to go riding instead of sitting in front of my computer.

Have lots of fun with it and be careful.
                    LS15 Power! Another LSx engine coming soon.

Comment

Originally posted by CRM

just got it yesturday (its a 05 636cc zx6r ninja )

anyone knows how to gut the muffler? its under the tail! and how would it sound?
                      cool.

zaino it. all the bikers around here, harley and rockets, are using zaino now...even on their helmuts. bugs dont stick..wipe right off.

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
                      Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
                      sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

sweet bike dude. I like the color. I would have opted for the gsxr750, my friend has that and wow...either way sweet bike, be safe dude
                        -Lou -

1997 30th Anniversary Firebird Formula

Comment

I love the gold anodized aluminum parts. They really look good against the electric blue. Sweet bike. Enjoy it.
                          SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
                          SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
                          17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
                          Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

Originally posted by lt14mla
                            sweet bike dude. I like the color. I would have opted for the gsxr750, my friend has that and wow...either way sweet bike, be safe dude
                            I don't see the point in the 750, never have, never will. My friend bought it thinking he would own every bike on the road. Every 600 keeps up with him. He just pays twice the insurance. He regrets getting it. It's the same as the 600, just with more power, but it's not much faster. Not noticeable. I know some hard heads that swear it'll keep up with a 1000 and blow every 600 out, but it's in their head. They just don't want to fess up to wasting all the money. I guess that's the reason nobody makes a 750 but suzuki..... I'd get the 600. Save sticker and insurance money.

My cbr can't "Beat" him but I keep up just as good. My friends R6 can pull him I think.

Comment

I had a valid reason for buying my 750. I wanted the weight. I know weight is the enemy, but you come up to Alberta and drive around for a while near the mountains and through them and you get buffeted around quite a bit in the wind and from on coming Semi-trucks. I fount the 750 just a bit more stable in the wind than the 600s. The next one is gona be a GSXR1000, I love my friends.

Eric W.

89 Firebird Formula WS6
                              Accel/Lingenfelter Super Ram
                              6.2L/382.97 ci
                              Custom PROM Dyno tuned
                              WCT-5 speed
                              BW 9-bolt Posi 3.45
                              Boss MS 18" Rims
                              Headman Headers 1 5/8 Ceramic Coated
                              Custom Dual exhaust
                              1LE upgrade
                              Custom Temperature / Navigation Rear View Mirror