NFB:New cell phone.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFB:New cell phone.

Finally replaced my Virgin Mobile slider cell phone with a Sharp TM150 from T-Mobile. Phone cost me $50 but it was worth the it. It came down between the Sharp and the Samsung e315, the larger size of the TM150 sold it for me. One of the things I hated about my slider was that it was so small that sometimes it would slip out of my hand and fall to the ground. The slider was difficult hold while taking a call too die to its small size. My only complaint about T-Mobile is I cannot make a call from my home but it wouldn't matter which cell company I went with (Verzion, Cingular etc). I would always have a weak/no single at home.

One thing that impressed me the most with this phone is the camera. Compared to the Samsung I was looking at the Sharp blows it out of the water. Only problem with the sharp is when using the max resolution (11XX by 8XX) you have to have a very steady hand or you will end up with a blurred picture (the first two pics are good example).

Forgot to use micro mode on this pic.
    1995 Camaro Z28 Convertible.

i got a new nokia 6730 flip phone all the good stuff camera and vid mode. i thought about the sharp phone you got but it looked a bit big for my taste. cool color tho...
    eddie
    1995 Z28 A4, SCC Ultra Z Hood with Air box/K&N filter, Granatelli Maf Sensor/Fernco bellow/Hotchkis STB/white face gauges/LT4 Knock module/March pullies/160* stat without Hypertech Tunning/Borla 3" y-pipe/HI Flo 3" cat/SLP Loudmouth/GM Motive 3.73's + TA rear end girdle/Afs ZR1's silver painted with polished lip 17x9.5 front & 17x11 out back/98 tail light's/BMR SFC's/spohn Lca's/spohn relo brackets & spohn adj. panhard rod " coated mid lenght pacesetters headers + 1.6rr + custom pc tuning going on soon hopefully "

Comment

Working...
    X