No announcement yet.

nfb: land of the fruits and nuts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree with Jeff... and the jury. He was probably guilty of something, whether it be with this boy or with another. But the evidence just wasn't there and the prosecutors didn't do their job. In this country, we'd rathert have 1000 guilty men go free before sending 1 innocent man to prison. That's how our system is built. It's not perfect, but it's the best we can do. Money didn't buy this verdict, I would hope the jury would have came to the same desicion no matter who the defendant was. I would have. Same with OJ. Was he guilty? Most likely. Was there enough reasonable doubt to aquit him? Defintely.
    Dave M
    Life, liberty, and the pursuit of all who threaten it!

Comment

My guess is that MJ will probably off himself at some point, because he is too wierd and sick to live a long life, and he probably knows he's turning into such a skeleton-looking phantom-of-the-opera that he will soon be scaring all the kids to death and even bubbles will be rolling over in his grave thinking about all that plastic surgery caving in. So, I guess that Michael can't go to jail for licking their heads, but he's becoming even more world famous for being a bonafide freakshow on all accounts.

Comment

Working...
      X