Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFB: Detroit needs to prepare for their fishing trip.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFB: Detroit needs to prepare for their fishing trip.

GO SPURS GO!!

pistons haven't been themselves the past two games. Not saying they'da won for sure, but that was not them... esp the game on sunday. What a mess. They're looking better tonight.
    97 Chevy 'Raro Z28 M6- Ported & Polished LT1 heads,beehives,1.6/1.94 valves, 226/231 custom cam,K&N FIPK, 94-95 BBK shorty's,ORY,Magnaflow Catback,no cats,BMR LCA Relocation Brackets,Lower Control Arms,Adjustable Panhard Bar,Eibach Pro Kit,SPEC Stage 1,Walbro 255 Fuel Pump,30LB Injectors,Pro 5.0,Short stick,MSD 8.5's,NGK TR55's,LT4KM

01 Honda CBR600 F4i-Two bro's,Corbins,SS brake lines

Comment

I anticipated one Spurs loss in Detrot. Hopefully tonight will be it! All said and done, I still think the Pistons are going fishing!

Comment

Go spurs!

Not cause I'm a spurs fan....but because I absolutely HATE the pistons. Ever since back in the early 90's and the rivalry there was between the bulls and pistons....I've hated them ever since.

I hope the spurs beat the living h*ll outta them
        black 95 t/a, a4, beefed up tranny w/ higher stall converter, transgo shift kit, trans temp gauge, trans cooler, richmond 3.73's, loudmouth, hypertech programmer, 160 thermo, descreened maf, TB bypass and airfoil, trick flow intake elbow, underdrive pulleys, moroso cai, edelbrock panhard rod, bmr stb, slp sfc's, fiberglass firehawk hood, hawk pads, taylor wires, ngk plugs, royal purple fluids,...and hopefully more to come

Comment

Since I live in CO, I kinda follow the Nuggets. I can say one thing for sure, the Spurs are a class act! I really hope they go all the way.
          '77 K5 rock-crawler project
          '79 T/A: WS6, 400 4sp, 40K miles; Completely stock and original
          '87 Lifted 3/4 ton Suburban (Big Blue) plow truck
          '94 Roadmaster Wagon (The Roadmonster) 200,000 miles and still going
          '97 T/A: (SLP 1LE Suspension, SB, & sfc(s), Loudmouth); 4.10s; B&M Ripper; R/A Hood; ZR1s
          My daily drivers: '06 Jeep Liberty CRD (wife); '01 Yukon Denali XL (me); '03 Stratus Coupe (me)

I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.
          Thomas Jefferson

Comment

boooooooo to you all

95 Trans AM, I have felt like that toward the bulls since then too lol. Funny man. Jordan was so great, and I always hated him. Absolutely hated the guy. He would destroy us all the time. Weird what can make you hate teams/players.
            97 Chevy 'Raro Z28 M6- Ported & Polished LT1 heads,beehives,1.6/1.94 valves, 226/231 custom cam,K&N FIPK, 94-95 BBK shorty's,ORY,Magnaflow Catback,no cats,BMR LCA Relocation Brackets,Lower Control Arms,Adjustable Panhard Bar,Eibach Pro Kit,SPEC Stage 1,Walbro 255 Fuel Pump,30LB Injectors,Pro 5.0,Short stick,MSD 8.5's,NGK TR55's,LT4KM

01 Honda CBR600 F4i-Two bro's,Corbins,SS brake lines

Comment

Originally posted by raroZ28
              boooooooo to you all

95 Trans AM, I have felt like that toward the bulls since then too lol. Funny man. Jordan was so great, and I always hated him. Absolutely hated the guy. He would destroy us all the time. Weird what can make you hate teams/players.
              LOL....I love rivalries when it comes to sports. I actually went to the same HS as Isiah Thomas....St. Joseph HS in Westchester, IL...met him too. He's a nice guy, but definitely loved it when Jordan ended the era of the pistons

Getting a bulls ticket back then was by far the hardest thing to do ever, but I had a chance to see Jordan live a couple times.....he (and the rest of 'em) just demolished everyone....we really got spoiled in the 90's. In Chicago, we expected a championship every year...anything less was pathetic. I wish he never would have retired, I guarantee you we would have won 8 straight.

Looks like Chicago is gonna get waxed by detroit now for the years to come...hopefully that will change soon once again
              black 95 t/a, a4, beefed up tranny w/ higher stall converter, transgo shift kit, trans temp gauge, trans cooler, richmond 3.73's, loudmouth, hypertech programmer, 160 thermo, descreened maf, TB bypass and airfoil, trick flow intake elbow, underdrive pulleys, moroso cai, edelbrock panhard rod, bmr stb, slp sfc's, fiberglass firehawk hood, hawk pads, taylor wires, ngk plugs, royal purple fluids,...and hopefully more to come

Comment

Working...
              X