nfb: He came out with it!!! hoooray

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nfb: He came out with it!!! hoooray

I've been one of his "testing guinea's" for going on 9 months now...this stuff is totally awesome folks.... he made me swear not to let it leak out on the boards (no pun intended...LOL)

Introducing Zaino Fusion - Dual Action Paint Cleaner Swirl Remover

• Eliminate common paint defects quickly and easily!
    • 100% compatibility with all painted surfaces and Zaino paint products!
    • Water-based formula means no mess, no staining, and easy clean up!
    • Features the world's first true self-dissolving, fused tri-particulate, diminishing abrasive system
    • No fillers or oils
    • VOC compliant
    • Perfect your paint with Zaino Z-PC Fusion

For years, visual imperfections such as swirl marks, scuffs, scratches and buffer holograms were the scourge of perfectionists everywhere. They infected vehicles without any discrimination - show cars, daily drivers, imports, domestics and custom vehicles all suffered. But worry no more - Zaino, the world's leader in paint care technology, has the antidote for all of your paint ailments: Zaino Fusion Dual Action Paint Cleaner Swirl Remover ("Z-PC").

Featuring the world's first (and only) true, self-dissolving, fused tri-particulate, diminishing abrasive system, Zaino Z-PC Fusion is just what the paint doctor ordered for your vehicle. Whether your paint is suffering from spider-webbing, minor scuffmarks, or a fully developed case of the swirls, Zaino Z-PC Fusion has the cure. And best of all, it works equally well when used by hand or machine, making it as versatile as it is effective!

Thanks to Zaino's advanced, fused tri-particulate, self-dissolving diminishing abrasive system, swirls and other defects are safely removed from your vehicle's paint. The ultra-intelligent abrasives gently and carefully knockdown high spots on your car to reveal an extremely smooth, super-reflective, mile-deep shine. Swirl marks and other blemishes will literally disappear before your eyes, and they'll stay away - Zaino Z-PC Fusion contains no fillers or oils.

With Zaino Z-PC Fusion, you'll be amazed by how deep, glossy, clean, and blemish-free your paint looks, and you'll love the compatibility that it provides. Unlike other paint prep products that are typically loaded with cheap oils and fillers, the water-based formula of Zaino Z-PC Fusion requires no washing afterward - just apply and remove Zaino Z-PC Fusion and go straight to applying your favorite Zaino protectant. Further, there's virtually no effort required to apply and remove Zaino Z-PC Fusion. Just wipe it on, work it in (either by hand or machine) and wipe it off.

Zaino Z-PC Fusion is perfect for any type of paint - from single-stage paints to clear-coated finishes to gel-coats, Zaino Z-PC Fusion will bring out the best in your paint. Metallics will sparkle! Pearls will pop! Reds will scream, "Pull me over," and your black paint will never have looked so smooth. It's perfect for domestic cars, European cars and imports. So whether you're driving a super-exotic performance car or just running the kids around town, be confident that no other paint cleaner is as advanced, effective and easy to use as Zaino Z-PC Fusion is.

So say good-bye to swirl marks, scuffs, spider-webbing, and other annoying paint defects. Zaino Z-PC Fusion takes your paint to a whole new level - one that's certain to drive other enthusiasts insane with jealousy!

The Z-PC bottle contains 8 fl. ozs. (236 ml.)

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
    Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
    sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Looks like just what I need to do my mom's new used car...too bad I just placed an order on Monday. Now if he'll come out with something for rag tops!

Comment

Ken - Does this take the place of any step in the process? I know Z-5 is supposed to be the swirl remover, but if this does the same thing, should I just use this, then go right to Z-2?
      SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
      SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
      17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
      Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

I know a few black car owners that would be all over this if it really really works. Got any before/after pics Ken? I'm talking about guys that have ran their cars through auto washes and drive around a big swirl mark of a car. Would it make it like new again?? PICS!
        97 Chevy 'Raro Z28 M6- Ported & Polished LT1 heads,beehives,1.6/1.94 valves, 226/231 custom cam,K&N FIPK, 94-95 BBK shorty's,ORY,Magnaflow Catback,no cats,BMR LCA Relocation Brackets,Lower Control Arms,Adjustable Panhard Bar,Eibach Pro Kit,SPEC Stage 1,Walbro 255 Fuel Pump,30LB Injectors,Pro 5.0,Short stick,MSD 8.5's,NGK TR55's,LT4KM

01 Honda CBR600 F4i-Two bro's,Corbins,SS brake lines

Comment

Originally posted by raroZ28
          I know a few black car owners that would be all over this if it really really works. Got any before/after pics Ken? I'm talking about guys that have ran their cars through auto washes and drive around a big swirl mark of a car. Would it make it like new again?? PICS!
          no..because there are no "before" pics of either of my black cars..

however, because the dealer washed my gto without my permission.... you can see pics of it........there were some swirls in it that i used this stuff on before applying the polish.

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Comment

Originally posted by 02 WS6
            Ken - Does this take the place of any step in the process? I know Z-5 is supposed to be the swirl remover, but if this does the same thing, should I just use this, then go right to Z-2?
            no... you still need to polish the car for protection purposes... and..dont forget, every time you wash the car...you will get some micro spider webbing....why? because you have to "move the dirt" around to loosen it when you wash.... the next coat of z5 hides it....

this stuff will take out nasty swirls and scratches thats not thru the clear coat...it works on glass too......... it polishes out the problem...z5 "fills" the problem

Comment

Originally posted by wolfman
              no... you still need to polish the car for protection purposes... and..dont forget, every time you wash the car...you will get some micro spider webbing....why? because you have to "move the dirt" around to loosen it when you wash.... the next coat of z5 hides it....

this stuff will take out nasty swirls and scratches thats not thru the clear coat...it works on glass too......... it polishes out the problem...z5 "fills" the problem
              Gotcha... So I should first prep the car (clay bar/Dawn washings), then use Fusion, and from there, the rest of the Zaino steps? I'm going to have to order some of this pronto.
              SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
              SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
              17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
              Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

Whoo HOOO!!! I have been for this stuff. And, I just got my profit sharing check from work last night to the tune of $500, so it's like it was meant to be. Just in time too, cause I was going to be ordering some more supplies from Sal anyway. My black car will be happy to have this stuff on it. I was wondering though, does this stuff remove any of the factory orange peel? Ok, now on to the order site....

2000 Black Camaro w/3800 V6. Hotchkis STB, Whisper Lid, K&N, Flowmaster exhaust.

Comment

Perfect timing - I just bought a buffer! Maybe I'll just return the polishing compound that I bought.
                  '95 Trans Am - A4, LE2 heads, LE1 cam, 1.6 ProMags, Comp R's, AS&M CAI, AS&M 54mm, MAC midlengths, Random Tech. cat, Borla cat back, PCMforless, Vigilante 2800, 3.73's, BMR LCAs/panhard/shock tower brace

Comment

Hey Ken,

So, will this take out scratches in car windows? The vertical ones that you get from rolling the windows up and down? If so, I need some of that stuff desperately!!!
                    One SWEET 02 GAGT w/ tons of mods!

Comment

Batman Begins

I know its not car related but definitely go see this. Saw it tonight and I was on the edge of my seat the entire night. THe batmobile sounds soooo nice. Gotta love those Small block chevys.

Comment

what kind of car is the batmobile?
                        One SWEET 02 GAGT w/ tons of mods!

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff02GAGT
                          what kind of car is the batmobile?
                          lambo hummer... seriously though i thought i made a new thread not a post in a current thread... lol oops. regardless.. zaino the batmobile and it would be a tank... well it is a tank but... nm

Comment

Working...
                          X