Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFB: G-Box Performance Module

G-Box

My coworker just bought this to put on his 2000 Explorer. He even asked my opinion before he got it and I told him to save his money.

Today he is asking me how to hack into his MAf sensor to install it.

So he is calling shops asking which wires are the correct ones (their are 5 on his MAF?IAT combined harness) and I can visualize the mechanics on the other end rolling their eyes.

Can't wait til he goes to CA smog next time, seems like a roll of the dice to me.

I vote rice all the way on this "G-Box"

Other comments?

Sean
    1994 Z28, 6 spd, LE2 Heads, GM 1.6 RR, .026" head gasket, SLP: CAI-Headers (CARB legal)-ypipe-2 on the left-lightweight flywheel-short throw, Random tech cat, CF dual friction, LT-4 KM.

what are you talking about...not only does it increase your performance, it creates a whirling effect in the intake. Sorta like a supercharger...it's money well spent. It bypasses the MAF so your car runs better. It's not rice. I got one on my engine, another on my exhuast and one on my monsoon. It does everything...it's one quality piece.

it's hard to believe...whatever.

Christopher Teng

1999 · A4 · 3.73's · Auburn LSD · Whisper Lid · K&N · Pacesetter Headers/Y-pipe
    Magnaflow Cat & Catback · MSD Coils/Wires · Bosch +4 Plugs · EGR Bypass
    B&M SuperCooler · 160* Stat · Descreened MAF · SLP CAI · BMR STB & SFC
    Strano Sways · Eibach Springs · Bilstein HD Shocks · Hawk-Pads · Brembo Blanks
    Speedlines · Nitto 555s · Texas Speed Mail Tune

Lots of Weight Savings · Stubby Antenna · Corbeau TRS · Zaino · 273K

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

Working...
    X