la de da

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• la de da

It took me ALL day to figure out my password to this...its soo simple and easy but ya know i guess its the blonde in me...everytime I reformat my computer I ALWAYS forget to save my passwords or anything like that.BLAHH okies jus venting..I jus recently had to get a new battery cause my boyfriends wiring of the amp was not exactly correct but he trys lol. I also replaced the altenator and belt. My car has jus about every new part including hood, front clip and passenger side quarter panel due to the jack--- who hit me and the drivers rear quarter panel replaced..my car and i have had some memories in the past year thats for sure lol. I maybe gettin the wreck settlement soon and now im debating a WS6, Formula, Firehawk..hmm hmm cant go wrong with any of them really...

**Red 98 Trans Am--Flowmaster--MTI Clear Lid--Smooth Bellow--B&M Shift Kit**
    **White 98 Dodge Stratus--Daily Driver!**
    **RIP Red Firebird 170k**

i have a very clean strong running last one made in 97 black Firehawk to sell you if you want it.......

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
    Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
    sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

cant go wrong with a 97 hawk with immaculate paint
      Rhode Island Red *Lurker since 1997*

2002 Firehawk #0035/1503 !Cags | !Air | !PCV | Airborn-coated Kooks LT's | Powerbond UD Pulley | Custom Cam | Ported Oil pump | LS2 timing chain | Comp 918's | Hardened push rods | LSS | BMR STB | SLP Bolt-on SFC's | drill mod |TB Bypass | Ported TB | Custom Dyno tuning | 160* thermostat | LS7 Clutch
      Ordered: May 1, 2001 Built: June 1, 2001 Delivered August 25, 2001
      pics and info

Comment

She can if she's under 25. Can you hear $350 a month car payment and $350 a month insurance payment? More like $500 for a guy
        "No, officer, that bottle is my onboard Halon system"

Comment

i have 2 weeks til im "supposed" to be getting it... but ya know how that goes... i can only imagine what insurance would be lol...

**Red 98 Trans Am--Flowmaster--MTI Clear Lid--Smooth Bellow--B&M Shift Kit**
          **White 98 Dodge Stratus--Daily Driver!**
          **RIP Red Firebird 170k**

Comment

Working...
          X