*NFB* Graduated HS Today

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *NFB* Graduated HS Today

Weeeellll, today was finally the big day when I received my high school diploma. Ill now be going off in the fall to study Music (and cars on my own time ) At Lebanon Valley College near Hershey PA. Can't wait to start, college is gonna be sweet. Just thought I'd share my excitment!!!
    -Dan

1986 350 TPI Trans Am, 700R-4, Flowmaster exhaust, CAI, 180* t/stat, low temp fan switch, SFC's....Sold.

Project Status: LT1 disassembled, researching costs, searching for project car.

Congrats
    1997 Trans AM WS6 vert
    1 of 463
    LT4 knock module
    D. Goetz sub-frame connectors.
    strut tower brace
    SLP fan switch
    160* t/stat
    Drilled and slotted rotors/ Earls SS brake lines/ Hawk pads
    DMS 1.5" progressive lowering springs

Pictures Here

Comment

Pomp & Circumstance to you

College is great & you're gonna love it!

Good luck and have fun

Comment

congrats man, i graduate from abbott tech tomorrow morn.
        2009 Honda Civic EX- the daily beater

old toys - 1983 trans am, 1988 trans am, 1986 IROC-Z, 2002 Ram Off-Road, 1984 K10, 1988 Mustang GT, 2006 Silverado 2500HD

Comment

Congratulations. College is a lot of work but also a lot of fun. I'll be down the road about 30 miles from you at Shippensburgh in the fall.
          1994 Firebird Formula, M6, Fan switch, 160 thermostat, Pacesetter LT headers, Morosso CAI, TB bypass, True duals.

Comment

Thanks everyone, and hey if anyones gonna be in the area ill probobly always be lookin for somethin to do no the weekends seeing as town im in consists mostly of cattle lol, and theres only so much cow tippin' one can do!
            -Dan

1986 350 TPI Trans Am, 700R-4, Flowmaster exhaust, CAI, 180* t/stat, low temp fan switch, SFC's....Sold.

Comment

Congratulations! Life hasn't even begun yet!

Comment

Congrats, now make the most of it...

She's Red and she's Rare.

~Black Beauty ~ Last 97 & LT1 Hawk

Comment

You'll be right in my back yard (kind of)... I'm in Mechanicsburg. Do you live in the area now?
                  Dave M
                  Life, liberty, and the pursuit of all who threaten it!

Comment

Right now I live in Doylestown so Im a couple of hours away right now, and wont be out there until the end of August but ill definately be looking for stuff to do when Im out there, what kinda stuff is there for fun out there?
                    -Dan

Comment

Congrats and good job. Now its time for college...he he he lol j/k

Enjoy your summer and get ready for another major chapter in life lol
                      Steve
                      79 FSJ - most expensive AMC Jeep ever Mods
                      87 GN - its just a 6... Mods
                      93 Z28 - slightly tweaked Mods
                      http://home.comcast.net/~budlopez

Comment

Originally posted by thenuge876
                        Right now I live in Doylestown so Im a couple of hours away right now, and wont be out there until the end of August but ill definately be looking for stuff to do when Im out there, what kinda stuff is there for fun out there?
                        well....... there's lots of cows.............

j/k

Herhsey Park's cool, there's lots of small local stuff depending on what you're into. Harrisburg's got a lot of night spots, Hershey's got a few.
                        Dave M

Comment

Congrats! I once dated a chick from Hershey. Beautiful girl, she came down for a year, then she had to go back to PA. Oh well, theres always another girl........and another F-body! Hope college is good to you and again CONGRATS!

1992 RS 25TH Anniversary (with Heritage package) A4 305 TBI (L03), Mobile 1 Synthetic, Flowmaster 80 Series Cat-Back, 17"x 8" Cragar style rims(painted grey)/Hankook Ventus 245/45Z17....350 Coming One Day......

Comment

Thanks man, and yeah i hear theresa always stuff going on in Hershey and that Harrisburg has some nice spots too. I'm pretty much into whatever is gonig on, not really big dance clubs or stuff like that, not my thing. But anything is pretty much cool. Can't wait to start college!
                            -Dan

Comment

Check out the Kipona festival on Front street in Harrisburg over Labor Day weekend. Harrisburg also has a Civil War museum, the State museum, Strawberry Square, and Second Street is wall-to-wall restaurants/bars/clubs. Very happening nigth scene on second street. There's also the Whitacker Center for Science and Arts, the Harrisburg Symphony, City Island and the Harrisburg Senators minor league team, etc... like I said, lots depending on what you're into. And of course, there's always TMI right down the river!

I'm not as familiar with Hershey, but most of what it has, as far as I know, is associated with the Hershey company. There's Hershey Park, Chocloate World, the Giant Center where there's always concerts or events/shows going on.

Check out:

http://www.harrisburgpa.gov/visitors/

http://www.whitakercenter.org/home/

http://www.hersheypa.com/
                              Dave M

Comment

Working...
                              X