• Show
Clear All

• NFB: pics of my stealth

Well if you guys are intersted here they are:
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/1574081

So what do you guys think?
    2006 Saturn Ion Redline
    2003 Mits. Eclipse Spyder

I love the 2nd gen stealths but I didn't know they made any that were SOHC. I know the did of the first gens but didnt know about the 2nd gens. Nice car. As far as your poll is concerned I;d start with the basics like intake, downpipe and catback. Unless of course you want to do like my brother is dong with his 3000GT SL and throw a VR-4/RT TT motor in there. Then again the only reason hes doing it is because he blew his old motor.
    '99 SSM Camaro V6 M5
    Stock with an irratic idle...
    (218/218 .528/.528 112LSA 112IC)

Comment

Yup, its a SOHC unfortunatly. I would love to do the TT conversion but funds are lacking for that big of a project

They do make a supercharger for the sohc but, i think i would convert to DOHC before i did that. (they also make one for the dohc)
      2006 Saturn Ion Redline

Comment

Nice lookin' car man! I've always been a big fan on 2nd gen Stealth's... As you guys said above, too bad it isnt the TT... Those things are smokin' with that all-wheel drive system. 320hp in a small coupe

Viper hood would definitly turn some heads, though.

Comment

Nice.... see if you can locate the R/T tail lights. They are a direct swap along with the rear filler panel. Ditto for the spoiler too. You should be able to get them from dedicated wrecking yards. Then you'll have a little more of the look of the R/T and TT without all the headaches.

Comment

I was actually thinkin about doing that R/T light conversion, I think it looks so much better. I think that would be a mod soon done if i can get my new job. Will be working at AAA if all goes good.

Oh yeah, whats different about the spoilers?
            2006 Saturn Ion Redline

Comment

Working...
            X