My headers vanished

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My headers vanished

I went to get my headers at the post office today. When I got home, I opened a box of Star Wars toys, with someone in my apartment complexes name on it. He did not get my box, he says, and the post office said since I signed for it they are not liable. I have 655 fkin dollars worth of headers and a y pipe, ceramic chrome floating around town. I AM GOING POSTAL- keep your eye on the news, if you hear of postal employees going down, it was ME.

Jessica, I think you're the Hard Luck Kid.

BTW, if you off the postal crew, are you gonna use a light sabre?

Comment

Oh jesus...

I wouldnt even describe the thoughts going through my head if this happened to me...

HOWEVER,

Look at things on the bright side... Are these star wars toys new ones or old ones?

Those f*cking things are collectables, and you can find those star war trekkie's (or whatever the hell they call themselves), and double your money back! If not more! It just may take some time... and patience is a virtue!

Comment

I got a Darth Vader Kotobukia 1/7 Model NIB. What the fk. I thought mayby this box had the installation stuff and gaskets in it. I talked to the post office, and they said even though they gave me the wrong box, they are not liable, it was not insured. So someone got chromed Clear Image headers, the ypipe for an automatic and all the stuff to install them. It will be a long time before I can order some ones to replace them....I'm gonna get drunk, get my .45 out and make someones day as bad as mine. Anyone with a postal uniform is prey. I WANT MY HEADERS!!!!

Comment

Jessica... this buds for you!

On another note, Its my birthday today... and I've been completly wasted for 2 days straight. I think my liver is about to croak.

Comment

Happy birthday, and if someone gives you v6 headers, I WANT THEM BACK

Comment

Thanks!

And I'll gladly hand them back, what do I need V6 headers for? I got the full 8

Comment

But I have a blower

Comment

Did you, by any chance, purchase them with a credit card? If you did, you may have some protection there. You might also be able to not pay for it. I'm not sure of it, but it would sure be worth taking a look.

Comment

That sucks Jess! There has to be a way to a way to file a "formal" complaint saying that you did not receive the right goods. Good luck!

Comment

I used my Master Card to pay for it, but it's a bank debit card. I don't think there is purchase protection on those.....Yah I'm going all the way to Bush untill I get my headers. Sons of B....don't mess with jess. Specially after tonights tequila shots to kill the pain....I'm waisted...

Comment

A girl with a fast car, a gun, and a hot head who is from kansas.

Will you marry me?

87 z28 w/93 LT1 and 700r4

Comment

Ill be in prison, after I visit the post office. P.S. send batteries

Comment

hahahahaha, classic, apparently she wont marry you bud, but if you go on a rampage as well, maybe you will end up together and btw, I dont think they would allow those in prison, could be used as a weapon

Comment

Is the card strictly a debit card or does it function as a credit/debit card. If you did not use your pin number then the purchase will be considered a credit charge and it will be subject to the same rules. If you are not sure call the bank on Monday and verify it.
                              Kbddsfc,B&M Ripper,Ws6 Rims,Hotchkiss Stb,Bmr Lca,Gwphr,Strange 4:10's,LPEds,Borla,AS&M Headers,RT cat,Powerslot rotors,Hawk Pads R/Pf pads Fr,Mba shift knob,Slp Hood&Airbox,Holley Powershot filter,Fernco mod, Lt4km,Firebat decals,T/A Girdle,HPP.160stat,Bilstein shocks,Z06 Brakes,AFS ZR1's,GSD3's.

Comment

Working...
                              X