Two 69's from another board

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two 69's from another board

Stolen from another board I frequent at but I had to post them, they are too gorgeous not to share with you guys

This blue and white 69' is by far the coolest 1st gen i've seen (and i've seen thousands)

He had the suspension setup g machine style, Tubular a arms, coil overs all around, huge baer brakes, nice fat tires. They had 2 black corbeau racing seats in the front, and a matching corbeau bench seat (which i've never seen before) in the back. The massive blower also helps

Here's just your basic restored 69' camaro...

and then. the twin ..... turbos... kicked.... in

he had flipped over the headers and bolted a turbo right on to each collector, then the tubes ran down under the radiator, thru their own intercooler, and back thru that green fiberglass thing. Very trick setup. It was a fuel injected first gen sbc in there.

If the guy posts more pics or specs ill be sure to show them

OK, I'm not hatin' here. But, that toxic green Camaro looks like a '68, not a '69. Anyway, it looks hot and is obviously well done.

Comment

Both are awesome cars, but I like the blue '69 a little more. The green Camaro's rims are a bit too big for that era. Looks like they belong on an Escalade or BMW.... Not a 1st Gen F-body. Just my opinion.
      SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
      SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
      17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
      Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

i like them both 1rst gen camaros are one of my top 3 all time favs.

1994 Firebird Formula 138,000 Completly Stock

1995 Caprice 9c1 61,000
        2001 Intrigue GL

Comment

I don't think I would mind driving either or....

I love done-up 1st gen's......brings a tear to the eye
          black 95 t/a, a4, beefed up tranny w/ higher stall converter, transgo shift kit, trans temp gauge, trans cooler, richmond 3.73's, loudmouth, hypertech programmer, 160 thermo, descreened maf, TB bypass and airfoil, trick flow intake elbow, underdrive pulleys, moroso cai, edelbrock panhard rod, bmr stb, slp sfc's, fiberglass firehawk hood, hawk pads, taylor wires, ngk plugs, royal purple fluids,...and hopefully more to come

Comment

Working...
          X