Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

bad news for me might be good news for one of u!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bad news for me might be good news for one of u!

my trans am is for sale!
    99 80k ram powergrip 1500 miles on it c6rims 255front 285 rear air lid slp short throw hurst knob t-tops Dont kniow what i am asking for it yet but i will take offers i got it 6 mo ago for 13000 invested $3000

make offer!
    1999 T/A M6 STOCK Slp Loudmouth , SKIPSHIFT ELIMINATOR, KNN FILTER SLP Short Throw Shifter w. slanted short stick, Ram PowerGrip Clutch C6Motorsport Rims w. 285/40 GoodYears
    CAR IS SOLD

anyone know what i sould ask ?
    1999 T/A M6 STOCK Slp Loudmouth , SKIPSHIFT ELIMINATOR, KNN FILTER SLP Short Throw Shifter w. slanted short stick, Ram PowerGrip Clutch C6Motorsport Rims w. 285/40 GoodYears
    CAR IS SOLD

Comment

It would be a hard sell to ask much more than $13,000. Most of the time, mods. hurt the price of the car. People fear the car has been beat to h@ll, so they avoid it. Also, selling used muscle cars right now is a rough go. No one wants to pay what "we" think our cars are worth. I've seen 99 T/A's going for under $9,000 in my area. Makes me shutter to think what my low mileage Ram Air T/A would go for...not worth selling.
      Al 96 Ram Air T/A
      Mods: Build # 784 * Hotchkis STB * SFCs * Borla cat back w/QTP cut-out * AS&M/RK Sports Mid-length headers w/single CAT * Koni SA shocks on lower perch w/ lowered rear * Strano Hollow front & rear antisway bars * 1LE front/rear springs * 1LE aluminum driveshaft * Strange 4.10 gears w/ Zexel Torsen diff. * ARP bearing cap studs & aluminum diff cover* J&M Hotpart poly/poly rear LCAs and poly/poly panhard bar * RAM Powergrip clutch w/ LT4 PP and RAM billet Al flywheel * C5 Z06 brakes * C6 Z06 wheels * Spohn T/A * Spohn DS Loop * fully custom interior w/ custom audio

Comment

Damn bro, your in he same boat as me. Mine goes in Autotrader next week. Sad day when she goes, but I'll be searching for an LS1 come Fall.
        Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside thoroughly used up and totally worn out, loudly proclaiming......WOW WHAT A RIDE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by CRM
          my trans am is for sale!
          99 80k ram powergrip 1500 miles on it c6rims 255front 285 rear air lid slp short throw hurst knob t-tops Dont kniow what i am asking for it yet but i will take offers i got it 6 mo ago for 13000 invested $3000

make offer!
          haha, lemme guess you never ride now that you got the bike. Same boat as me. Last time I drove the raro it was rainin' out

Oh yeah, put 8 bucks in my bike like a week ago and she's still runnin, no gas light even. I love getting 50 mpg.
          97 Chevy 'Raro Z28 M6- Ported & Polished LT1 heads,beehives,1.6/1.94 valves, 226/231 custom cam,K&N FIPK, 94-95 BBK shorty's,ORY,Magnaflow Catback,no cats,BMR LCA Relocation Brackets,Lower Control Arms,Adjustable Panhard Bar,Eibach Pro Kit,SPEC Stage 1,Walbro 255 Fuel Pump,30LB Injectors,Pro 5.0,Short stick,MSD 8.5's,NGK TR55's,LT4KM

01 Honda CBR600 F4i-Two bro's,Corbins,SS brake lines

Comment

yup, cant afford payments for bike,insurance for bike and 300mo. insurans for the trans am .
            CAR IS SOLD

Comment

whoa, dude, who is your insurance company? How old are you? Dude I was just like you, I was paying 379/month for full cov. on my camaro with AAA (That was after I switched address to a nicer city, before that it was 489/month). They wouldn't insure my bike, so I called around seeing places that would, and just for the heck of it I had state farm see how much insurance would cost me for my car. Dude.... 150 for full coverage on the raro and plpd on my quest. 30/month for full coverage on my bike... Dude 180/month for 3 vehicles, and one is a fully covered v8 for a 20 y/o male, the other is full coverage on a crotch rocket. Call around man, you're getting raped.

State farm isn't for bad drivers though, I think that's how they're able to give lower rates. They're more rewarding for good drivers. AAA will insure anybody until they quit paying, and good drivers like me end up paying out the ace. You mess up with state farm and they'll drop you. My friend got a few speeding tickets and they dropped him. I would give them a call. If you're a good driver they may be able to help.

300/month is thievery!
              97 Chevy 'Raro Z28 M6- Ported & Polished LT1 heads,beehives,1.6/1.94 valves, 226/231 custom cam,K&N FIPK, 94-95 BBK shorty's,ORY,Magnaflow Catback,no cats,BMR LCA Relocation Brackets,Lower Control Arms,Adjustable Panhard Bar,Eibach Pro Kit,SPEC Stage 1,Walbro 255 Fuel Pump,30LB Injectors,Pro 5.0,Short stick,MSD 8.5's,NGK TR55's,LT4KM

Comment

i am 20 but the insurance is under my dad so my age doesnt make a diff i am not on the policy. my dad is over 50 and has a clean driving record with 0 points!
                these are just regular NYC rates.

BTW 290/mo is liability!
                CAR IS SOLD

Comment

I knew cost of living was high in NY, but DAMN. That much for plpd? I couldn't bring myself to pay that. Just call around. Switching to state farm alone pays for my bike payment, insurance payment, car payment, and some cash left over. I'm loving it.

Comment

NYC insurance is among the highest in the country. Second only to, I believe, the L.A. area.
                    SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
                    SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
                    17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
                    Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

Whas a good Source To Sell my car for right price?

ebay? cars.com? autotrader?
                      CAR IS SOLD

Comment

Put it on ebay, place the staring bid at the absolute lowest you will take and let it go from there. You will either get the lowest you would take or more, or no sale. I dont see an issure with this unless you want $40,000.00 for it.

Eric W.

89 Firebird Formula WS6
                        Accel/Lingenfelter Super Ram
                        6.2L/382.97 ci
                        Custom PROM Dyno tuned
                        WCT-5 speed
                        BW 9-bolt Posi 3.45
                        Boss MS 18" Rims
                        Headman Headers 1 5/8 Ceramic Coated
                        Custom Dual exhaust
                        1LE upgrade
                        Custom Temperature / Navigation Rear View Mirror
                        In a constant state of upgrade!

Comment

Yikes!! I'm over in NJ. I thought it was expensive over here. I'm paying $300 for all 3 cars and 2 drivers.
                          Joe K.
                          '11 BMW 328i
                          '10 Matrix S AWD
                          Previously: '89 Plymouth Sundance Turbo, '98 Camaro V6, '96 Camaro Z28, '99 Camaro Z28, '04 Grand Prix GTP

Comment

Working...
                          X