NFB The sounds from Hell

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFB The sounds from Hell

I've heard stories about this but never actually heard the audio until now.

This could be a little disturbing so here's a warning.

http://djtaso.com/audio/sounds_from_hell.mp3

(Right-click save as)
    Hercules

2008 Sunburst Metallic HHR LT

hmmm...not sure if I want to hear this. Lets think about it...

Christopher Teng

1999 · A4 · 3.73's · Auburn LSD · Whisper Lid · K&N · Pacesetter Headers/Y-pipe
    Magnaflow Cat & Catback · MSD Coils/Wires · Bosch +4 Plugs · EGR Bypass
    B&M SuperCooler · 160* Stat · Descreened MAF · SLP CAI · BMR STB & SFC
    Strano Sways · Eibach Springs · Bilstein HD Shocks · Hawk-Pads · Brembo Blanks
    Speedlines · Nitto 555s · Texas Speed Mail Tune

Lots of Weight Savings · Stubby Antenna · Corbeau TRS · Zaino · 273K

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

Sounded strange. I've never heard the story, so I was a bit new to it. Wouldn't want to listen to it in the dark.
      SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
      SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
      17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
      Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

When I listened to it, the first thing that popped into my head was it sounded like a high school gymnasium with someone trying to talk over a loud speaker. Just sounded like a bunch of kids yelling and screaming over each other, with someone attempting to be heard over a PA system. That's just what came to my mind.
        Dave M
        Life, liberty, and the pursuit of all who threaten it!

Comment

sounds like somebody was recording a rape with a lot of commotion going on around it.
          97 Chevy 'Raro Z28 M6- Ported & Polished LT1 heads,beehives,1.6/1.94 valves, 226/231 custom cam,K&N FIPK, 94-95 BBK shorty's,ORY,Magnaflow Catback,no cats,BMR LCA Relocation Brackets,Lower Control Arms,Adjustable Panhard Bar,Eibach Pro Kit,SPEC Stage 1,Walbro 255 Fuel Pump,30LB Injectors,Pro 5.0,Short stick,MSD 8.5's,NGK TR55's,LT4KM

01 Honda CBR600 F4i-Two bro's,Corbins,SS brake lines

Comment

sounds like my family room...........

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
            Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
            sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

I've heard that before...the NY Subway system during rush hour. Oh wait! That really could be hell!!

I used to listen to that radio show. Late night phone watch at my training squadron. I think the host's name is Art Caldwell. The show's usually on AM band at around 2-3am. Crazy stuff man!!
              Joe K.
              '11 BMW 328i
              '10 Matrix S AWD
              Previously: '89 Plymouth Sundance Turbo, '98 Camaro V6, '96 Camaro Z28, '99 Camaro Z28, '04 Grand Prix GTP

Comment

It's Art Bell. He's got a website too, all kinds of ghosts and UFO stuff on there. A lot of guys here at work listen to it.... what else are you going to do when you're sitting around at 3 am. Actually, he's retired now, someone took the show over for him.
                Dave M
                Life, liberty, and the pursuit of all who threaten it!

Comment

That is pretty intense if it was what it's supposed to be. However, I've always thought hell "underground" and heaven "up high" was figurative. Didn't astronauts also claim to hearing angels singing too?
                  94 Black T/A GT, Advanced Induction 355, 3200 stall, built 4L60E, Moser 9", Baer Brakes, Shooting for 11s...

Comment

That is taken from the place that I work at every day I thougt you had something cool.Oh well Blazer

Comment

Actually, I thought Hell would have show tunes playing on a loop. At least that would be my personal Hell....
                      SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
                      SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
                      17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
                      Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

Strange.....

She's Red and she's Rare.

~Black Beauty ~ Last 97 & LT1 Hawk

Comment

Sounds like what I would picture "weeping and gnashing of teeth" to sound like. Whats the story behind it? I dont know of anybody to have returned from hell (especially with a tape recorder), so where do they propose this recording was made?

I guess what makes it scary is that one would be listening to that day in and day out for eternity
                          96 WS6 Formula: Ram Air, 383 Stroker, Ported LT4 Heads and Manifold, 1.6 Crane Rollers, 58MM T.B., AS&M Headers, Borla Exhaust, Meziere Elec. H2O Pump, Canton Deep Sump Oil Pan, 100 HP OF TNT N2O!! , T56 Conversion w/ Pro 5.0 shifter, SPEC Stage 3 Clutch, Hotchkiss Subframe Conn., Lakewood Adj. Panhard Bar, Spohn Adj. LCA's, BMR Adj. T.A., Custom 12 bolt w/ 3:73's, Moser Axles, Eaton Posi, Moser Girdle
                          11.6 @ 123mph (1.6 60' - getting there )

Comment

Originally posted by 02 WS6
                            Actually, I thought Hell would have show tunes playing on a loop. At least that would be my personal Hell....
                            Imagine the macarana......for the rest of eternity!!?? (not a show tune but still horrible theless.
                            BTW- Hell is supposed to be eternal suffering and torture and pain, isn't it? If a soul doesn't have nerve's, how could you feel pain?
                            Red 95 Trans Am: M6, Moroso CAI, Magnaflow, Spohn sway bars, back to life as of 2/15/10!!!
                            SOLD- Kinda miss it
                            94 Del Sol VTEC: 27 city/ 33 highway, knee deep in slowness
                            SOLD- Good riddance!
                            2006 Ford Fusion: 2.3, 5 speed, could run 15lbs of boost with a 150 shot and it'd still be slow

Comment

Sounds like a mall at Christmas time...on a slow day lol
                              Steve
                              79 FSJ - most expensive AMC Jeep ever Mods
                              87 GN - its just a 6... Mods
                              93 Z28 - slightly tweaked Mods
                              http://home.comcast.net/~budlopez

Comment

Working...
                              X