NFB: Voice Mail Greeting Options

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFB: Voice Mail Greeting Options

Hi all - I know I'm not a frequent poster, but I thought you all might have a little fun with this. Earlier today Jeff told me I needed to change my greeting on my voice mail at work. So, in the process of coming up with something, we came up with the following choices. If you have any others, please let us know. I'm still reviewing my options.

"Hi this is ... I'm dead so press 0 to ask the operator to page me."

"Hi, this is ... I've died and gone to h e double toothpicks, so leave a message and I'll call you when it freezes here."

"Hi, this is ... If this is my ex, please drop dead. All others, please leave a message and I'll call you back."
    Wifey to Jeff in ATL

I use this one:

(the three tones from low to high).......

"We're sorry, the person you have reached is not in service at this time. If you think you've reached this number by error, please check the number and try again. If you need assistance please consult your directory or leave a message. Message 3-18." followed by the beep from the answering machine.

Any telemarketer that call think the number has been disconnected and you are removed from future lists. Only those that really know you will know to leave a message. Not only that, auto dialers from these telemarketing mills will pick up on the three tones and automatically delete your number from their system.

Comment

Originally posted by Bug Lover
      "Hi, this is ... I've died and gone to h e double toothpicks, so leave a message and I'll call you when it freezes here."
      Don't you mean H-E-Double hockey sticks

I like that one though....it's the classy and subtle way of being a complete (_!_)
      black 95 t/a, a4, beefed up tranny w/ higher stall converter, transgo shift kit, trans temp gauge, trans cooler, richmond 3.73's, loudmouth, hypertech programmer, 160 thermo, descreened maf, TB bypass and airfoil, trick flow intake elbow, underdrive pulleys, moroso cai, edelbrock panhard rod, bmr stb, slp sfc's, fiberglass firehawk hood, hawk pads, taylor wires, ngk plugs, royal purple fluids,...and hopefully more to come

Comment

I like this one....

"Hi, this is ... If this is my ex, please drop dead. All others, please leave a message and I'll call you back."

She's Red and she's Rare.

~Black Beauty ~ Last 97 & LT1 Hawk

Comment

You could always go with - "Hello. You've reached the office of the Internal Revenue Services".

It won't really matter what you say after that because they would have already hung up.
          SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
          SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
          17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
          Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

Working...
          X