NFB: My 1000th post!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFB: My 1000th post!!

I guess I should have made it something profound, but it's 2 am and not much of anything profound is going through my head any time soon.

Happy 1000th to me!
    Dave M
    Life, liberty, and the pursuit of all who threaten it!

2 am its just a number.?.

Mechburg...eh, been there a few times. Grew up in Bethlehem(East PA). Raced bikes alot in Litiz, Lancaster, York, H'Berg, and west PA.

Nice state. IL is a great state, but I would move back to PA. One of the few east coast states I like. No offense to any east coasters. Hey, I lived in Jersey for 10+ years. I paid my dues..... I do have head hunters looking in PA for me....yea, still looking for a job.
    John
    97RS "Arrest me red" - LETSCEM - under the knife
    02WS.6/TA #4024 "Wash me again black" RDOZREL - Hotchkis STB, MTI lid, BMR SFC's, BMR SB's, SB Brake Lines, SureStop rotors, Carbotech pads.
    99 Bravada

Comment

yeah, PA's not so bad. A lot of people bad mouth it, and we do have some rather antiquated laws, but there are far worse states to live in. I grew up in central PA (lewistown/state college area) and moved to Harrisburg when I was 12. Now I live in Mechanicsburg with my wife. What kind of work do you do?
      Dave M
      Life, liberty, and the pursuit of all who threaten it!

Comment

GO STEELERS!!!

My Uncle used to live in Pittsburgh. I became a huge Steeler fan because of it. Pittsburgh is much nicer than people think. It's not the industrial town it used to be. Very clean and beautiful. I really like PA, especially central and western PA.
        SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
        SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
        17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
        Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

Working...
        X