NFB-extremely stressed out, gotta vent

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFB-extremely stressed out, gotta vent

i left my car at home today cuz i thought it was gonna rain and seeing as my hatch motor doesnt work no more cuz the switch shorted out and kept it running, the hatch doesnt seal tightly. i left it home mainly cuz i wanted to make sure no water got in if it did rain. well i get home today after work and i find out that my dad took my car(without telling me) put all his beer cans in there, took it down to return the cans, in the process racing the ricers in my town(and beatin on my car). then went to the gas station and went to fill it up(but i had already filled it up last night) and he kept wondering why the safety kept shuttin off, will i think it took till the gas came outta the filler neck and cascade down my 1/4 panel to relize the car was full(i have the digital dash). i get home, i see the residue of the gas, and i smelt clutch(he cant drive a std as much as he says he can). and my car reeks of beer(after i spent the weekend detailing it and cleaning it like crazy. not to mention all my mirriors and floot mats are everywhere. i cant have a nice car, i cant leave my good car home cuz every1 messses wit it(other day i found my sister and her 4 friends playing in it )

sry guys i had to vent. i just get really madd when some1 takes something of mine and doesnt tell me. aint like he pays for the repairs, i pay for insurance, repairs, and whatever else the car needs.
    2009 Honda Civic EX- the daily beater

old toys - 1983 trans am, 1988 trans am, 1986 IROC-Z, 2002 Ram Off-Road, 1984 K10, 1988 Mustang GT, 2006 Silverado 2500HD

BUMMER.............you need a car cover with a lockable cable on it. That should solve all your problems.
    2000 Camaro SS..........6 speed triple black

Comment

Originally posted by Dave-S
      BUMMER.............you need a car cover with a lockable cable on it. That should solve all your problems.
      and lock the car and take all the keys

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
      Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
      sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

he has a set or hed find the keys. he made me give him a spare set just incase he need to move it. and the lockable cover, i wish i had money, i jsut laided out 300 to fix the hatch and headlight problems. now im gonna have to spend the weekend again trying to get the beer smell out, and put a clutch in

old toys - 1983 trans am, 1988 trans am, 1986 IROC-Z, 2002 Ram Off-Road, 1984 K10, 1988 Mustang GT, 2006 Silverado 2500HD

Comment

Take away his keys and send him to his room without dinner (or beer).

Jeesh, I thought the parents were supposed to be the responsible ones.
          Tracy
          2002 C5 M6 Convertible
          1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
          Current Mods:
          SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Comment

Sorry to hear that, man. If I see your car flying by me with the aroma of burnt clutch, I'll give chase and see who's driving it.
            SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
            SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
            17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
            Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

lol well some good news, i got some of the parts i order to repair the bird, just waitin on the reversin switch for the hatch. now i hope the gears arent stripped

Comment

Working...
              X