disappearing thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• disappearing thread

I've heard of thread getting locked but now they are disappearing? "The fog of war" Is this a bug or was it on purpose?
    2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

If you're referring to "The fog of war" thread, it was deleted by it's author. That's not me wielding my new found power!
    Dave M
    Life, liberty, and the pursuit of all who threaten it!

Comment

Originally posted by Dave M
      If you're referring to "The fog of war" thread, it was deleted by it's author. That's not me wielding my new found power!
      LOL. So if the author deletes the first post the whole thread disappears?
      2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

Comment

Well I hate to start a new thread in place of an old one but I do have one request. Do me a favor, when you do get a hold of your friend, tell him that all of America is not like what they see and hear on TV.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff 95 Z28
          LOL. So if the author deletes the first post the whole thread disappears?
          I think so.

Comment

I deleted it because it was stirring up too much trouble. I didn't want people thinking bad thoughts about Stephen when he doesn't deserve that. He actually deserves encouragement to help him out of the "funk" that he was in. Who knows, he may be out of that funk by now, and maybe that was just a rant. I shouldn't have disrespected him by posting it, but I just thought that it might be interesting to read a real letter from a real soldier in Iraq. At the time that he sent it, I believe it was the beginning of an over-all trend of low morale over there. I didn't think too much about it at the time, but it seems that the low moral seems to be spreading back to the US. I guess my point to the whole thing is how important morale is in any and every situation in life. At home, at work, on the football field, etc.

Coming soon: A Firebird graphic opposite the Camaro graphic-

Comment

Originally posted by ONLNTM5
              I guess my point to the whole thing is how important morale is in any and every situation in life. At home, at work, on the football field, etc.
              Morale is important...very true. You have to truly believe in everything important that you do in life.
              black 95 t/a, a4, beefed up tranny w/ higher stall converter, transgo shift kit, trans temp gauge, trans cooler, richmond 3.73's, loudmouth, hypertech programmer, 160 thermo, descreened maf, TB bypass and airfoil, trick flow intake elbow, underdrive pulleys, moroso cai, edelbrock panhard rod, bmr stb, slp sfc's, fiberglass firehawk hood, hawk pads, taylor wires, ngk plugs, royal purple fluids,...and hopefully more to come

Comment

I need morale for my header install. And some beer.

Comment

Working...
                X