• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFB: I can't wait to see "Dukes of Hazzard"

Here's why...

(possibly NWS)

http://mp.aol.com/video.index.adp?pl...708.h344.p7.R1
    Former Ride: 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 - 345 rwhp, 360 rwtq... stock internally.

Current Ride: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT Limited - spec.B #312 of 500

oh jees, and you have to post this on a sunday to..

thanks

87 z28 w/93 LT1 and 700r4

Comment

She's as dumb as rocks, but god is she beautiful...
      Hercules

2008 Sunburst Metallic HHR LT

Comment

Jessica Simpson in booty shorts. Dream on, Jay. BTW, TV Guide once said that the average age of a "Dukes" viewer was 7 years old. Now, I've heard there's some copyright glitch with the movie causing a delay in it's release. Dissapointed fans everywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by DJ Taso
          She's as dumb as rocks, but god is she beautiful...
          I would compare her more closely to a box of hammers, but rocks will suffice.
          Tracy
          2002 C5 M6 Convertible
          1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
          Current Mods:
          SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Comment

Anybody seen her new video??? I woke up Saturday morning to see the premier on VH1 at 7am. I was hungover and still got up. It wasn't even on, but I hear it is pretty risque!!!!! She is just georgeous!!!!
            Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside thoroughly used up and totally worn out, loudly proclaiming......WOW WHAT A RIDE!!!

Comment

I think shes ugly. Her younger sister is much better looking except I wish that she kept her blonde hair.
              94 Formula LT1 (Aqua Metallic) - Auto. - 104,000 miles - Charcoal Leather Mods: Magnaflow Muffler, Lingenfelter CAI, MadZ28 Tune, 160F Hyp. T-Stat., 1LE Elbow, & Summit Cutout. Options: 155 MPH Gauge Cluster, & 255-50ZR-16 Tires.

Comment

Originally posted by RyanB58
                Anybody seen her new video??? I woke up Saturday morning to see the premier on VH1 at 7am. I was hungover and still got up. It wasn't even on, but I hear it is pretty risque!!!!! She is just georgeous!!!!
                Ummm... that would be the video I just posted.

Former Ride: 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 - 345 rwhp, 360 rwtq... stock internally.

Comment

Originally posted by EquatorHeat00
                  I think shes ugly. Her younger sister is much better looking except I wish that she kept her blonde hair.

That's false.

Comment

Originally posted by TraceZ
                    I would compare her more closely to a box of hammers, but rocks will suffice.
                    Exactly...I'll pass. Looks just won't suffice...sorry Jay
                    Steve
                    79 FSJ - most expensive AMC Jeep ever Mods
                    87 GN - its just a 6... Mods
                    93 Z28 - slightly tweaked Mods
                    http://home.comcast.net/~budlopez

Comment

Originally posted by wood
                      oh jees, and you have to post this on a sunday to..

thanks

Your screen name is "wood"... how appropriate...

BWAHAHAHA!!!

Comment

I think shes ugly.
                        You should be banned on principle.

87 z28 w/93 LT1 and 700r4

Comment

Ashley Simpson looks like her hotter sister if she were beaten to a pulp. Jessica Simpson is definitely hot. Very hot.

Call me crazy. I saw the video this past weekend. Something bothered me about it though (nothing to do w/ Jessica of course). When she first got out of the General Lee, she opened and shut the door. Why aren't they welded shut? She quickly diverted my attention from that....
                          SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
                          SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
                          17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
                          Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

Originally posted by 02 WS6
                            When she first got out of the General Lee, she opened and shut the door. Why aren't they welded shut?
                            I noticed that too, but quickly forgot about it
                            Tracy
                            2002 C5 M6 Convertible
                            1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
                            Current Mods:
                            SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Comment

It's amazing that people are talking about the door when you have buck naked Jessica Simpson dancing around

I agree that she is pretty hot, but looks won't cut it. She's as dumb as Roscoe on a drinking binge

BTW, the General's doors were never welded shut. Not ever. Not even the stunt cars. On some episodes, if you pay attention, you can hear the door slam and Jesse and/or Daisy come walking up afterwards.
                              "No, officer, that bottle is my onboard Halon system"

Comment

Working...
                              X