Subframe connectors

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Subframe connectors

I'm getting some for my '99 Z28. Hotpart.com is selling the SFC's in the link below. I was going to get BMR, but the price on these is right...They don't mention the manufacturer, but they look similar to the set I bought from Tbyrne a few years ago. Any opinions??

http://www.hotpart.com/index.php?p=show&id=32
    Joe K.
    '11 BMW 328i
    '10 Matrix S AWD
    Previously: '89 Plymouth Sundance Turbo, '98 Camaro V6, '96 Camaro Z28, '99 Camaro Z28, '04 Grand Prix GTP

Sweet price! They dont look as heavy duty as some I have seen but I'm sure anything is better than nothing.

Eric W.

89 Firebird Formula WS6
    Accel/Lingenfelter Super Ram
    6.2L/382.97 ci
    Custom PROM Dyno tuned
    WCT-5 speed
    BW 9-bolt Posi 3.45
    Boss MS 18" Rims
    Headman Headers 1 5/8 Ceramic Coated
    Custom Dual exhaust
    1LE upgrade
    Custom Temperature / Navigation Rear View Mirror
    In a constant state of upgrade!

Comment

I have a set of those in the garage to go on my bird, and they look like everybody else's tubular SFC's. I've already test fit them on my car and they slide right on, so I know they're built right. I just have to get around to welding them up and stop being lazy

BTW, I didn't pay that much. Sometimes they blow them out on ebay for significantly less money than that.
      "No, officer, that bottle is my onboard Halon system"

Comment

http://www.lmperformance.com/605/2.html
        They are G2.
        2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

Allrighty then! I wouldn't have paid $200 when BMR is charging $150 for theirs, but then I found this:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...spagename=WDVW

Shipping is a little excessive at $20, but for a total price of $117 for me it can't be beat.
          Joe K.
          '11 BMW 328i
          '10 Matrix S AWD
          Previously: '89 Plymouth Sundance Turbo, '98 Camaro V6, '96 Camaro Z28, '99 Camaro Z28, '04 Grand Prix GTP

Comment

Personal opinion says get the black ones, but that's totally up to you. I don't like people to be able to look under my car and see all the colors of the rainbow in mods. Everything I have now is black, and it will stay that way.

I think I got mine when they were $89.95 with the same shipping. But those puppies are not light by any means, and they have to go high on the base shipping because somebody might be 3000 miles from them and they'd get hammered on shipping. I also bought my STB from them, and I think it was like $45-50. Everybody else is like $90 and up it seems.
            "No, officer, that bottle is my onboard Halon system"

Comment

Working...
            X