Hard Water?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hard Water?

I think I've got "hard water".....when I went to wash the Camaro today after drying it there are water rings all over it! And this is after a complete zaino job too. incidently I get the same water staining inside from tap water when I wash my dishes and dont immediately dry them off.

I live in an apartment so a water softener is not an option and the car wash hose is not only for my apartment. So what to do? Is there anything I can buy to mix in the bucket with the soap that will prevent this? I sprayed some Z6 on the car afterwards and it helped a little bit but I had to use some major rubbing power. These rings are also all over the windows too.

bruce
    Bruce
    01 Camaro

Mr. Clean auto dry. It has a filter in the handle that should take most of the minerals out of the water.
    1989 TA
    Flowmaster exhaust
    Ghetto CAI

1994 TA GT
    K&N CAI
    Magnaflow catback

www.nkyfba.com

Comment

hmmmmm.....I will have to take a look at that.....thanks!
      Bruce
      01 Camaro

Comment

Yeah that thing works pretty darn good, and it really does do as it says, no drying requiered, but i dont recommend it.
        Eddie
        2000 M6 Trans Am
        Tune+exhaust=344WHP

Comment

I looked at one in the store. Kind of bulky and expensive with all the soaps and stuff that comes in the kit. Is there any other kind of simple hose-end filter out there that's just a filter?

and what's the best way to get it off the car? clay?
          Bruce
          01 Camaro

Comment

Working...
          X