Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

nfb: ban wolfdogs, ban pit bulls, ban rotties, ban....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nfb: ban wolfdogs, ban pit bulls, ban rotties, ban....

well: a wolfdog friend of mine wrote this:

Most Americans may not realize it, but already we are trapped—surrounded by an ever present danger that threatens our health, our lives, and even the very environment in which we live. This danger comes in the form of a creature more dangerous than any other to have walked the earth before it.

It can take as much as $150,000 or more to raise just one of them. Many caretakers are ill equipped to handle such a creature, resulting in the deaths of around 2,000 every year in the United States due to abuse or neglect. In 2002, a little over 800,000 were determined to have been abused or neglected by their caretakers.

Training is a vital part of raising such a creature, yet many caretakers implement little or no training. In the juvenile stages, these creatures are capable of destructive and erratic behavior, and behavior that is dangerous both to themselves and those around them. This can carry over into adolescence or even adulthood despite proper training. When maturing, many have been known to “turn” on their caretakers. The majority of specimens residing the United States will have escaped from their caretaker(s) by the time they reach adulthood.

On the loose, the destructive habits of this creature costs taxpayers, local businesses, and local governments millions of dollars every year. The environment has suffered even more—over the past ten years alone, over half of the world's wetlands and original forests have been destroyed as a result of intrusion by this creature. Even the ocean biomes are left vulnerable. This creature has also been responsible for the destruction of 11% of the world’s coral reefs.

Humans have been paying a price as well. This creature is known for its potentially aggressive and often unpredictable behavior. Every year in the United States, approximately 6.9 out of every 100,000 Americans are attacked and killed by this creature. In addition to this, there are a host of diseases capable of being carried by this creature, many of which are contagious to humans. Influenza is one such disease, which afflicts 10 to 20 percent of the American population per year and is responsible for the deaths of approximately 36,000 Americans per year.

You may think zoos or specialized personnel would be the only ones capable of legally possessing a creature this dangerous and hard to care for, yet this is not true. As many as 4 million of these creatures are born in the United States every year--most under the care of private “owners.” A startling 17% of these owners are under the age of 20! It is all completely legal.

By now you may be wondering, what can be done to prevent people from getting a hold of such a creature? What can be done to stop this startling trend and protect human lives and the environment? The answer is simple: ban Homo sapiens.

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
    Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
    sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Originally posted by wolfman
    By now you may be wondering, what can be done to prevent people from getting a hold of such a creature? What can be done to stop this startling trend and protect human lives and the environment? The answer is simple: ban Homo sapiens.
    As I've always said........ the species is doomed for extinction.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe 1320
      As I've always said........ the species is doomed for extinction.
      The only thing that will wipe us out is each other.

Do you know who the fourth Reich's going to be?

The first was the Holy Roman Empire, second was Napoleon, third was Hitler, and can you guess the fourth?
      Hercules

2008 Sunburst Metallic HHR LT

Comment

Originally posted by DJ Taso

The first was the Holy Roman Empire, second was Napoleon, third was Hitler, and can you guess the fourth?
        Rap Singers? UN? Gay & Lesbian Hollywood Liberal College Dropouts?

Comment

According to all the tabloids, Modern America. There will always be conroversy, there will always be dissenting opinion, and history does repeat itself. Journalism sure does have it's interesting moments.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin - Blown 95 TA
            Rap Singers? UN? Gay & Lesbian Hollywood Liberal College Dropouts?
            LOL I don't think it will be the states....at least I hope not.

2000 Black Camaro w/3800 V6. Hotchkis STB, Whisper Lid, K&N, Flowmaster exhaust.

Comment

The Chinese
              Hercules

2008 Sunburst Metallic HHR LT

Comment

The Chinese
                Truer words never spoken.

All done with the financial support of the USA.
                Actions we will regret in the future.

Sean
                1994 Z28, 6 spd, LE2 Heads, GM 1.6 RR, .026" head gasket, SLP: CAI-Headers (CARB legal)-ypipe-2 on the left-lightweight flywheel-short throw, Random tech cat, CF dual friction, LT-4 KM.

Comment

If the Chinese scare you. You should read up on a company called Hutchison-Whampoa. They have very close ties to the peoples liberation army. What makes this company scary is that they run 136 major sea ports through out the world. Including our only deep water port on the west coast. Also both ends of the panama canal. What is even more scary is these port are being flooded with cargo from the China Ocean Shipping Company(COSCO) which is owned by the People's Liberation Army. And lets not forget our friends the Israelis for selling china military technology we gave them.
                  96 Camaro Z28/A4,Vortech elbow,Moroso CAI,Flowmaster.Addco PHR,LCA,160* Stat,pcmforless,1LE Driveshaft,1LE A/C delete pulley,1LE Front sway bar,Strut brace,sub frames, LT4 knock module,255 lph pump,Cutout,

Comment

The Chinese
                    It is sadly looking that way.

Comment

Ken i too think it is rediculous to put the ownous on the dog and not the owner, a friend of mine is goin through this bull spit right now with his 2 presa canarios, very nice protective, fun lovin dogs but they look like pit bulls and some ashhole in california who was a white supremist allowed his 2 " presa canarios" i say it like that because they were in fact Band dogs which is not a true presa canario, sorry for ranting haha, anyways i think that the owner of the dog not the dog itself should be punished ie: big fines or jail time if in fact there dog attacks someone or perhaps register the all dogs and if you have a criminal record there should be stipulations on what kind of dog you may have in you possesion that is just my .02 on the issue that is going to become law in ontario canada in the next month or so, it is too ban all pit bulls and pit bull like dog which is tuff because a pit bull is not a recognized breed by the CKC or any other dog association
                      again sorry for rantin my bad haha

Comment

i shoudl have read that better no one even mentioned the whole dog thing haha
                        man i need some sleep sorry guys haha
                        scott

Comment

I am trying all I can not to send business their way, and not to do business with them, but pressure at work is almost overwhelming in their neverending quest for lower prices in lieu of questionable quality. When my boss retires this year, that's all going to come to a grinding halt if I have anything to say about it. I might have to do passive resistance, but they are a bunch of damn communists over there, after all. I also hope I never have to go there for any reason, and if I do I'm going to make as many of them lose face for inferior products as I can and not get myself killed or arrested. Maybe I'll spit out the food at one of those big banquets or something...I say skru them!

Comment

yall got the point...... kudos

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
                            Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
                            sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Working...
                            X