Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which of these tires?

http://www.tirerack.com/tires/Sizes....rce+T%2FA+KDWS
    Which of these would fit on my stock rims? Would it be the 245/50WR16's? Thanks in advance.
    Red 95 Trans Am: M6, Moroso CAI, Magnaflow, Spohn sway bars, back to life as of 2/15/10!!!
    SOLD- Kinda miss it
    94 Del Sol VTEC: 27 city/ 33 highway, knee deep in slowness
    SOLD- Good riddance!
    2006 Ford Fusion: 2.3, 5 speed, could run 15lbs of boost with a 150 shot and it'd still be slow

Yes, the 245/50WR16 is the stock size. How come you're going with the KDWS? I though you were lookin' at the KDW?
    Steve
    79 FSJ - most expensive AMC Jeep ever Mods
    87 GN - its just a 6... Mods
    93 Z28 - slightly tweaked Mods
    http://home.comcast.net/~budlopez

Comment

245/50R16's are the stock tire size for your car. Your rims should be 16"x8". As long as your running these, you should be fine.
      Joe K.
      '11 BMW 328i
      '10 Matrix S AWD
      Previously: '89 Plymouth Sundance Turbo, '98 Camaro V6, '96 Camaro Z28, '99 Camaro Z28, '04 Grand Prix GTP

Comment

Originally posted by Steve93Z
        Yes, the 245/50WR16 is the stock size. How come you're going with the KDWS? I though you were lookin' at the KDW?
        The KDWS was rated with relatively good traction in the snow. Summer is only going to be around for another couple of months before it starts getting crappy out and i don't have enough money right now to get summer and winter tires. I don't really beat on my car much so off the line traction isn't really a concern of mine. As long as they can perform half decent when i need it, that's all that matters to me.
        Red 95 Trans Am: M6, Moroso CAI, Magnaflow, Spohn sway bars, back to life as of 2/15/10!!!
        SOLD- Kinda miss it
        SOLD- Good riddance!
        2006 Ford Fusion: 2.3, 5 speed, could run 15lbs of boost with a 150 shot and it'd still be slow

Comment

Originally posted by Nightrage
          The KDWS was rated with relatively good traction in the snow.
          HAHAHAHA....traction in the snow V8's + RWD posi + snow usually doesn't = traction

I'm sorry, I just remember the times I drove my car this past winter in the snow....2 blocks + fishtailing all the way while feathering the throttle as much as possible = 20 mph

Man I love summer!!!!!
          black 95 t/a, a4, beefed up tranny w/ higher stall converter, transgo shift kit, trans temp gauge, trans cooler, richmond 3.73's, loudmouth, hypertech programmer, 160 thermo, descreened maf, TB bypass and airfoil, trick flow intake elbow, underdrive pulleys, moroso cai, edelbrock panhard rod, bmr stb, slp sfc's, fiberglass firehawk hood, hawk pads, taylor wires, ngk plugs, royal purple fluids,...and hopefully more to come

Comment

Dedicated snow tires will do wonders. Never had a problem with my '96 Z28 with Auto and no traction control through some pretty bad winter storms.
            Joe K.
            '11 BMW 328i
            '10 Matrix S AWD
            Previously: '89 Plymouth Sundance Turbo, '98 Camaro V6, '96 Camaro Z28, '99 Camaro Z28, '04 Grand Prix GTP

Comment

Over the winter, NY got hit with a blizzard. I was at school as it was snowing. The ride home from there usually takes me 10 minutes or so. It took me an hour and forty five minutes that day. I was starting off in 2nd gear and everything and i was still sliding all over the place. I need something that's at least half decent for the bad weather.
              SOLD- Kinda miss it
              SOLD- Good riddance!

Comment

i have a set of the KDWS, once they heat up they can get stickey. i can luanch at 2.5K with very lil tire spin
                2009 Honda Civic EX- the daily beater

old toys - 1983 trans am, 1988 trans am, 1986 IROC-Z, 2002 Ram Off-Road, 1984 K10, 1988 Mustang GT, 2006 Silverado 2500HD

Comment

Can't wait, i just ordered them today. I went to a place called Tires By Tony, walked in and instantly got an attitude. All i asked was if i could get a price on tires. I walked in at about 5:05PM when they close at six. He yelled at me and told me it was too late. The guy literally yelled this at me. Now i remember why i'm not fond of Italians
                  SOLD- Kinda miss it
                  SOLD- Good riddance!

Comment

Working...
                  X