Please bring back the Cuda!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Performin Norman
    Drop a 400 horse hemi in this bad boy and I'll be at the dealership with my deposit.

OH

MY

GOD!

That's beautifully mean looking. I don't know... with Plymouth dead, how does the Chrysler Cuda sound?
    Dave M
    Life, liberty, and the pursuit of all who threaten it!

Comment

That very well could be a close representation of the Challenger coupe concept. I could go for something like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe 1320
        That very well could be a close representation of the Challenger coupe concept. I could go for something like that.
        It would never make it into production looking like that. That would require some executives to have a clue, and we aren't that lucky.
        Dave M
        Life, liberty, and the pursuit of all who threaten it!

Comment

That is very cool looking. Kinda like the retro camaro pics from a while back. They'd probably sell a ton of them. I really wish someone besides Ford would get off their butt and design a decent pony car. I personally was very dissapointed when I saw what the new charger turned out to be. I was expecting a sporty coupe not some overweight sedan. Now it's a decent performance sedan but at 4000+ pounds for the V8s and the fact that it's a sedan it should never carry the Charger nameplate IMHO. I wish car manufacturers would get off of this bigger (and heavier) is better deal they've been on. Not everyone wants to drive a huge land yacht around. Weight is such an enemy of performance, just look at the SSR. Now if they'd put that Hemi engine in a 3000-3200 lb car you'd have a serious performer. Wake up Mopar! Sorry just needed to rant a little. Later

96 Z28 A4, K&N CAI, 3.42 gears, Exhaust Cut Out. Best ET 14.02 -R.I.P. 95 Formula-

Comment

No No No, I got a better picture.

If It's To Big I Will Shrink It.

Richard Harvey Jr.
            '94 T/A LT1 (stock) - SOLD

Comment

sned those pics to GM and we might get the camaro back sooner
              2009 Honda Civic EX- the daily beater

old toys - 1983 trans am, 1988 trans am, 1986 IROC-Z, 2002 Ram Off-Road, 1984 K10, 1988 Mustang GT, 2006 Silverado 2500HD

Comment

Originally posted by TruckMuddr

I can't say that I like this. It looks like an import; like it should have a Nissan badge on it.
                '77 K5 rock-crawler project
                '79 T/A: WS6, 400 4sp, 40K miles; Completely stock and original
                '87 Lifted 3/4 ton Suburban (Big Blue) plow truck
                '94 Roadmaster Wagon (The Roadmonster) 200,000 miles and still going
                '97 T/A: (SLP 1LE Suspension, SB, & sfc(s), Loudmouth); 4.10s; B&M Ripper; R/A Hood; ZR1s
                My daily drivers: '06 Jeep Liberty CRD (wife); '01 Yukon Denali XL (me); '03 Stratus Coupe (me)

I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.
                Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Lose the heavy ground effects, the oversized rims, and the rear wiper.... Then we have a Cuda I would buy.
                  SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
                  SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
                  17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
                  Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

Originally posted by TruckMuddr

Absolutely beautimus.
                    LS15 Power! Another LSx engine coming soon.

Comment

Too bad the exit sign above the doors is reversed. Details, details....

Comment

the black cuda looks pretty bada$$......but that red thing blows looks like a new 350Z.
                        1967 Camaro "Project"
                        1972 Chevelle "454"
                        1979 Trans Am "Project Ls-1"

Comment

Originally posted by RocKin1967
                          the black cuda looks pretty bada$$......but that red thing blows looks like a new 350Z.
                          That was my first thought.

If I liked imports, that is what I would buy. I want a muscle car, and it should look the part.
                          '77 K5 rock-crawler project
                          '79 T/A: WS6, 400 4sp, 40K miles; Completely stock and original
                          '87 Lifted 3/4 ton Suburban (Big Blue) plow truck
                          '94 Roadmaster Wagon (The Roadmonster) 200,000 miles and still going
                          '97 T/A: (SLP 1LE Suspension, SB, & sfc(s), Loudmouth); 4.10s; B&M Ripper; R/A Hood; ZR1s
                          My daily drivers: '06 Jeep Liberty CRD (wife); '01 Yukon Denali XL (me); '03 Stratus Coupe (me)

I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.
                          Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Working...
                          X