Aft/Mkt Shift Knob Help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aft/Mkt Shift Knob Help

OK, Mallory Industries Inc. products are awesome if you are wanting to dress up your F-body or B-body inside and out. My 3rd gen's interior shows it's age and one of their solid billet aluminum knobs would look great! Other than knobs they have doors sills, pedals, tons of interior trim, etc. etc. Here's the link for those of you interested for yourself....

http://www.mbaproducts.com/

Now, if you view their interior trim and scroll to the bottom of the page you will find they have a auto adapter allowing people, like me, to use their knobs on our auto's. Reading the product description, it seems to specify that the knobs and adapters fit 4th gen F-body's but doesn't say anything about 3rd gens!!! I e-mailed them asking if it would fit and they sent me a really vague reply saying "maybe". I have no patience for bad customer service. Anyways, maybe someone on the forum can give me a SOLID answer. I have a bone stock auto tranny (92). I hope I hear something positive cuz those knobs would look kick-@$$ in my car!!! Thanks!

1992 RS 25TH Anniversary (with Heritage package) A4 305 TBI (L03), Mobile 1 Synthetic, Flowmaster 80 Series Cat-Back, 17"x 8" Cragar style rims(painted grey)/Hankook Ventus 245/45Z17....350 Coming One Day......

I've got one. Awesome quality. No fitment problems. I assume if the shifters are the same size than you should have no problems. It has an adapter that you press down instead of the normal t handle with the button on the side. It works really well.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/634484/2

'95 TA A4, 118000 on the clock!
    Borla, Strange 3.73's, SLP CAI, Vortech elbow,AFS Z06 Wheels,White gauges/blue backlighting,blue custom interior,MBA Shift knob,MadZ28 Tune, Intrax springs, Bilstein shocks, ES Trans Mount, Honeycomb taillights.

13.685@102.11

Comment

it will...

my old gta and 3.1 3rd gens have the same assembly and knob as my TA. It'll work fine.

Christopher Teng

1999 · A4 · 3.73's · Auburn LSD · Whisper Lid · K&N · Pacesetter Headers/Y-pipe
      Magnaflow Cat & Catback · MSD Coils/Wires · Bosch +4 Plugs · EGR Bypass
      B&M SuperCooler · 160* Stat · Descreened MAF · SLP CAI · BMR STB & SFC
      Strano Sways · Eibach Springs · Bilstein HD Shocks · Hawk-Pads · Brembo Blanks
      Speedlines · Nitto 555s · Texas Speed Mail Tune

Lots of Weight Savings · Stubby Antenna · Corbeau TRS · Zaino · 273K

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

Working...
      X